Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maybe I'm just a bizarre little person who walks back and forth

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Seriously tbh.
Maybe I'm actually retarded after all.

I talk to myself in English all the time. Like all the fucking time.

I can't focus and actually don't know shit in programming after years of coding as a hobby.

I can't talk to people.

Last edited:
Inceldom will do that to a person. Eventually we will be the crazy old dudes, people need other people to keep them sane.

I kinda have the same problem it’s like I am losing my mind slowly but surely

Same. I think in English, talk in English, fucking write my essays and thoughts in English. Best part is, no one around me really knows what the fuck I’m saying, so I can just say anything out loud as frequently as heart desires and NO one would bat an eye. It’s amazing. :feelscomfy:

Same. I think in English, talk in English, fucking write my essays and thoughts in English. Best part is, no one around me really knows what the fuck I’m saying, so I can just say anything out loud as frequently as heart desires and NO one would bat an eye. It’s amazing. :feelscomfy:
Base

Brutal. It has gotten so bad for me when I try to speak dutch it becomes this weird amalgamation between dutch and english.

It makes me look like a freak.

Normies aren't really better, they just have slightly differently shaped bones in certain areas. Most of them are sensors and there's basically nothing going on inside their skulls for the most part except for short-term computations.

Beyond over. I've noticed a similar issue when I go to curryland and come back. I end having fucked English and speak retarded
Inceldom will do that to a person. Eventually we will be the crazy old dudes, people need other people to keep them sane.
sad truth. We'll become mentally ill hermits.

I don't speak other languages but I do often pace around and just say things to myself. I think it helps with the loneliness but I don't know it still doesn't feel good. This is like 80 or so percent of my day

x2 I walk back and forth like a madman and oftentimes talking to myself aloud but only in my bedroom and casually outside when I see no normies around

you're indeed a bizarre little person who likes to walks back and forth

I don't speak other languages but I do often pace around and just say things to myself. I think it helps with the loneliness but I don't know it still doesn't feel good. This is like 80 or so percent of my day
x2 I walk back and forth like a madman and oftentimes talking to myself aloud but only in my bedroom and casually outside when I see no normies around
Absolutely brutal and relatable.

And we have a pride MONTH to raise awareness about the LGBTQRST+*@ community because they have so many problems and their life is difficult.

Death to ZOG.

Absolutely brutal and relatable.

And we have a pride MONTH to raise awareness about the LGBTQRST+*@ community because they have so many problems and their life is difficult.

Death to ZOG.
Bro it's so painful to look back and what I've done the whole day at 7pm and realized I've just been pacing and in my own fucking head. If you or @NirvanaFan1988 have any ideas on how to help with this please share. It's been like this for years

Bro it's so painful to look back and what I've done the whole day at 7pm and realized I've just been pacing and in my own fucking head. If you or @NirvanaFan1988 have any ideas on how to help with this please share. It's been like this for years
I don't know bro I'm sorry.
You should get out of the house more often. Easier said than done but staying inside ruins your life.

I don't know bro I'm sorry.
You should get out of the house more often. Easier said than done but staying inside ruins your life.
Been trying to do this, thanks for the advice. It's rough. I think at this point I just need to force myself. And agreed on easier said than done.