Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mayowhore builds an entire house for her dogs. Brutal dogpill.

Holy fuck dogs are literally living bettrr livds than bilions of peole globally.

wtf nicer than my room :feelswhat:

Holy shit, literal dogs get more love and better quality of life than I ever had. Over.

Just eat the kids, and take over their fort, doge

The modern west, where hundreds of thousands of western women refuse to lower their standards and remain single childless as they age where their pets become their replacement children to which they build houses for them that look better than college dormitories for young attending single men. I believe in wokeism they call this progress or some shit, otherwise known as being a strong independent woman. I personally call it being a batshit crazy spinster. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:

Last edited:
tax them to hell and back or just use guillotines
seriously
the fuck

tax them to hell and back or just use guillotines
seriously
the fuck
Imagine a world where the income pay gap is so horrible for women, that they're still able to have enough money to build houses for their pet dogs. :lul::lul::lul:

That's some brutal male patriarchy if I have ever seen any. :feelsEhh::yes::feelskek:

Last edited:
help a homeless or poor man? nah, let me give a mansion to a dog teehee

this is why foids shouldn't have votings rights.

help a homeless or poor man? nah, let me give a mansion to a dog teehee

this is why foids shouldn't have votings rights.
"Like OMG, I can't believe that dirty homeless guy tried talking to me, how dare he ruin our good neighborhood with his presence. Our home price values will plummet if we get too many people like him lingering around here. We should call the police." :feelsdevil::yes:

Pets and animals are treated better with far more empathy than disposable men at the complete bottom of society. :blackpill:

Last edited:
"Like OMG, I can't believe that dirty homeless guy tried talking to me, how dare he ruin our good neighborhood with his presence. Our home price values will plummet if we get too many people like him lingering around here." :feelsdevil::yes:

Pets and animals are treated better with more empathy than disposable men at the complete bottom of society. :blackpill:
also lol at these tiktok libtards simping and praising a white rich foid

''tax the rich'' :soy::soy: doesn't apply to foids somehow

also lol at these tiktok libtards simping and praising a white rich foid

''tax the rich'' :soy::soy: doesn't apply to foids somehow
Taxing the rich in foidspeak means taxing the rich man to fork themselves even more money and forcing them to marry single batshit crazy spinsters who have nothing to offer to anybody.:feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
Dogs don't try to scam you online :^)
I wish some sigma curry had scammed her of every penny to her name and left her penniless on the street.

also her manner of speaking makes me wanna smash her brain apart with a crowbar

I wish some sigma curry had scammed her of every penny to her name and left her penniless on the street.

also her manner of speaking makes me wanna smash her brain apart with a crowbar
It wouldn't matter, either way, homeless foids fuck themselves into a house of a man very quickly, the gift of having a vagina when in extreme poverty, it's your get out of poverty very quickly free meal ticket. They don't even suffer in poverty languishing in it as men do. :blackpill:

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter, either way, homeless foids fuck themselves into a house of a man very quickly, the gift of having a vagina when in extreme poverty, it's your get out of poverty very quickly free meal ticket. They don't even suffer in poverty languishing in it as men do. :blackpill:
yeah but then we wont have to watch it make it a video about its dogs having their own mansion ig, it will have to fuck a normie even so it would be better overall

The modern west, where hundreds of thousands of western women refuse to lower their standards and remain single childless as they age where their pets become their replacement children to which they build houses for them that look better than college dormitories for young attending single men. I believe in wokeism they call this progress or some shit, otherwise known as being a strong independent woman. I personally call it being a batshit crazy spinster. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:

Retarded vapid cunt. Hope a pitbull mauls her