Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Me after discover incels.me

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
when i discover this forum my life is this --> wake up after 11:30 i average , ON my brand new PC and start reading incels.is and play some depress music , go for walk or ride for 2 hours in twillight/dark outside ,come bak to read incels.is play more depress music . go to sleep after 03:30 .

i undersnatd i have no future,i will die alone , i have no motivation to find foids or friends , im ugly beyond repair , i have no money or mental strenght to earn. i will LDAReading. my only copes are reading and ride bike. for sure one day in future i will rope . only hope for planetar destruction or sci -fi war .

my depression is cure because i know now im doomed from since day 1 ,no need to work,ascend in this poor country whit my poor genes. i hope all die i hate all :)

Attachments

• nNst.gif
    nNst.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I like your tune recommendations in the music thread.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: suck but better that than :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and being :soy::soy::soy:.

i hope all die i hate all
That's the spirit, brother. :feelshmm:
May our end's come swiftly, and our passage to the next world swifter.

Last edited:
I really want to fucking die, i feel so tired and depressed every single time i don't have the energy to do anything anymore