Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me and my boyfriend who I make more money than. I know I’m not the most attractive woman but you can see he’s not chad. Just wanting to show that char

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
he looks like a normie but what kind of cope does he have for his beard?

he looks like a normie but what kind of cope does he have for his beard?
Unless you are an ISIS member that shit deserves a death penalty

Aside from that gross, wiry beard and hobo clothing style, he mogs me in virtually everything else (eyes, nose, probably height) --- yet, that purple haired hog claims he's average looking and "not Chad".

More proof that to modern day women: objectively hot = average, objectively average = ugly, and actually objectively ugly = subhuman

Good God that thing is disgusting
Just know that this photo was framed well. She has makeup. Is purposefully using that angle to make herself look better/not as fat. Her hair (or a wig?) is shaped and "perfect". And yet she still looks disgusting in this photo

Just horrified to think what that man wakes up to in the morning. Nobody wants to see that. Hate all these fake women.

Just know that this photo was framed well. She has makeup. Is purposefully using that angle to make herself look better/not as fat. Her hair (or a wig?) is shaped and "perfect". And yet she still looks disgusting in this photo

Just horrified to think what that man wakes up to in the morning. Nobody wants to see that. Hate all these fake women.
Even the sand foids in my desert aren't this gross.

That foid is fucking gross and looks like masculined trans cunt

Do they not realise that charisma is out of our control, telling an autist to be charismatic is just the same as saying "put on a fake personality all day" it is unrealistic.

They need to realise that inceldom isn't all about looks, I know if I was NT I could have a land whale and breed but I can't be NT, I am a socially inept autist.

Last edited:

He is literally a trim away from high tier normie.

i dont like women

reddit moment

In every single male-only spaces there needs to be at least 1 woman shoehorning her virtue signaling attention whoring bullshit.

Do they not realise that charisma is out of our control, telling an autist to be charismatic is just the same as saying "put on a fake personality all day" it is unrealistic.

They need to realise that inceldom isn't all about looks, I know if I was NT I could have a land whale and breed but I can't be NT, I am a socially inept autist.
Changing personality seems to be impossible

In the group I have known for 5-10 years no one has changed as a person at all.

we sure its a woman?

It's great that hulk Hogan is wearing wigs now

Holy fucking hell, I feel that so much... Unfortunately that's my case. Fuck this shit nigga, I want a restart from this fucking shit.

Just find the exception to the rule theory

Seeing this I immediately want to know his job title, yearly income, and education level because my number one rule is that I don't trust anything that comes out of a cunt's mouth.

Also, if he makes $35,000.000 yearly and she only makes $40-45,000.00 yearly I wouldn't call that much of a difference or say that's more, because in the big scheme of things it really isn't that much more. [Not really]

Now, if she makes $65,000.00 yearly and he only brings home $15-20,000.00 yearly then I'll believe her but until then I am not convinced. [Highly unlikely.]
That foid is fucking gross and looks like masculined trans cunt
Chunky chick meets lowered expectations via reduced sexual market value of her own, she can't bag a Chad where she settles for a normie instead. [Ergo, lowered sexual expectations in a male mate to reproduce with. She settles for less knowing she can't get anything more with her current sexual purchasing power.]

You see for me, there is no love, romance, personality, or any other bullshit tripe concerning human sexual relationships, there is only sexual market exchange and socio-economics, everything else is bullshit.

Human relationships are purely economic and transactionary only, there is only trade offs or economic market exchanges within the social sphere. The only social interaction that matters is market value with a small semblance of mental psychology thrown into the mix. Human social sexual interaction is purely a marketing dynamic only.

Last edited:

To add insult to injury, whenever you break that fake personality because you are tired or sth, you get shamed and ridiculed depending on how much you deviated from your accepted fake personality.

Charisma to a foid is nothing more than whether you can stimulate her own personal narcissism in complete total submission stroking her individual ego in all the right places. These are not actual real things, definitely not in the way they present them to men.

Other things that are not real would include the concepts or words known as love and romance, these are merely just words to masks other emotions taking place along with other behavioral dynamics at constant play. They don't actually convey anything at all.

Very few can seem to differentiate interpersonal idealism from the real or the other, people largely take interpersonal idealisms as reality instead which they then become shocked upon discovery of them being unreal. Even less people learn to deconstruct interpersonal relationships separating it a part from the ideal.

Last edited:
We live in a society… where obesity is the pinnacle of attractiveness, and that it’s okay to be overly promiscuous. And men are not allowed to have preference…:society:

Women have really fragile egos and have to fraudmaxx or else they break down crying.

How condescending is that. "look guys, my boyfriend is bottom tier, but he still got a prize like me"

How condescending is that. "look guys, my boyfriend is bottom tier, but he still got a prize like me"

She's a landwhale and still thinks that she is doing him a favor. :feelswhat:
Also who earns more and who has more money is relative. Does she pay for their dates or is he still paying more than half even if he makes less?
How big is the wage difference, how wealthy are his parents? There are many factors here

She's a landwhale and still thinks that she is doing him a favor. :feelswhat:
Also who earns more and who has more money is relative. Does she pay for their dates or is he still paying more than half even if he makes less?
How big is the wage difference, how wealthy are his parents? There are many factors here
Women will only make $50 more a week than her man and talk about I make so much more money than him.

Even though he mogs the living hell out of her, he is still the "lucky" in this situation.

I am about to lay down the biggest blackpill in this thread and it goes something like this.

It is better to nail down a chunky chick or even a landwhale than to be stuck alone forever with your own hand. It's a depressing thought but there it is.

Her looks-maxx would have been aborted as a genetic failure.

he isnt chad but he isnt ugly either. Thats the key point here.

he isnt chad but he isnt ugly either. Thats the key point here.

Ya for normies real life sounds pretty fun. Like its challenging but a normie could actually end up with a hot girl, I have seen it. Granted the normie had to work insanely hard and most likely lose her - but that is the challenge and fun in the game.

In some ways its more enjoyable than a Chad. Chad is like beginner mode where its sort of boring, Chad goes out to get groceries and comes back with 3 telephone numbers.. 2 of which are from good women that would make nice wives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back