Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Something that make me pretty piss of today

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
Fake study and soy beahvuiur
Little introduction to the role of the boyfriend in woman view

We are Blackpilled and we all know that for women their boyfriends is an object to display to others to show to other women their status . The more the boyfriend is good looking the more the woman will show him to her friends to provoke envy and make them understand who is an hight value woman and who is not , and the contrary is the boyfriend is ugly you will clearly see that the woman will be ashemd of being with him in public , no kisses, no hugging, no being close , just to show that he is just a friend. If other women find out that the boyfriend is ugly or manlet or whatever she will be ashemd and leave him.

start
Now image if the boyfriend become disabled or some shit like that or have a serious desise, it's obvious what will happen, she will just serch for another chad.
But online is circulating this strange thing

This litteraly goes against the blackpill , it say that if the woman get sick the husband is more likely to leave her , (The study revealed that 21 percent of seriously ill women were divorced compared to only 3 percent of seriously ill men). I have no idea why this fake shit circulate 1 milion times more than the blackpill ,I have no idea why people feel the need to repost this things so much but I think this are just range bait for women and cuck to make money with ads. Anyway the problem with this study is THAT IT DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S FAKE
IF I AM WRONG CAN SOMEBODY SEARCH THE ACTUAL STUDY? ONLINE THERE ARE ONLY FEMMINIST JOURNALIST THST QUOTE IT BUT I CANNOT FIND THE SUDY WHERE THIS NUMBERS ARE SAID.
I only find one I think is the original but it's doesn't say that the husband live the wife is just say that the husband is more likely to die and the woman more likely to get divorced if sick ,
and nothing more , so I really don't think this ever existed

just say that the husband is more likely to die and the woman more likely to get divorced if sick
The difference between actual sickness and made up fake headaches. I don't see any other explanation to it. Just like killing yourself (man) and attempting (women).

They just make up obscene shows of themselves to get empathy from their social circle. That's in their female nature. I'm not surprised some of the husbands get tired of how full of shit they are.

The difference between actual sickness and made up fake headaches. I don't see any other explanation to it. Just like killing yourself (man) and attempting (women).

They just make up obscene shows of themselves to get empathy from their social circle. That's in their female nature. I'm not surprised some of the husbands get tired of how full of shit they are.
Man I forget to add , under the site that provides this made up statistics you will see a story of a foid left by the husband and the site that says: if you want to get divorced good contact us! Like all this shit I just to sell

Man I forget to add , under the site that provides this made up statistics you will see a story of a foid left by the husband and the site that says: if you want to get divorced good contact us! Like all this shit I just to sell
The foid are the ones who demand divorce most of the time, some memes just write themselves.