Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Me, my boyfriend, and my slave"....

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Bitches and gentlemen I give to you a prime contender for the ultimate cuck of the century award....

of course, he is a manlet, it's over for manlets

no matter how low you are, you will always be above this guy

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rope is 100 times better than being this guy

That guy in the chain is the cucktears mod, in its natural habitat.

Mods please sticky this thread.

Is this fake? I cannot tell.

"Ex-kindergarten teacher." :kys: All women are degenerate sexual deviants and will act on those instincts if not kept in check. They should be the slaves of men.

I refuse to watch shit like this anymore. jesus

people with downs are happy being like that. does that mean we are below them?

arguable

but yea we kind of are bottom of the barrel trash, there's even youtube videos of people with downs finding girlfriends and shit. suicidefuel.

A 5/10 femoid can have any number of incels at her beck and call, no wonder hypergamy is so rampant. There's literally nothing special about her, but she can enter a relationship that gives her an obscene amount of power, just because she's a FeeemALLE.

This relationship style is going to be the norm by 2040, except it'll be 1 Giga-chad with 30 women, each with 5-7 beta male normie slaves. Incels will be forcibly sterilized and thrown into underground labor camps, much akin to Metropolis (1927).

cope

maybe he's actually happy being like that, meanwhile we are here suffering

I'd rather be dead than be this guy, happy or not dignity is important for me.

Like putin says, i'd rather be drinking cognac and think it tastes like shit than drink shit and think it tastes like cognac.

I'm not drinking cognac as an incel sure, but i'm also not drinking shit like this guy.

arguable

but yea we kind of are bottom of the barrel trash, there's even youtube videos of people with downs finding girlfriends and shit. suicidefuel.

kek. at least they have something unique to them and are extremely low inhib/extroverted because of downs. we legit have less SMV than fucking DOWNIES. why live?

He is more self respecting than those guys over at Cucktears, I'll give him that.

I'd rather be lonely incel than incel freak slave, thank you very much.

Cope. He gets off to this kind of stuff. He's mentally defective for sure, but that doesn't mean he isn't in a better situation than we are.

Cope. He gets off to this kind of stuff. He's mentally defective for sure, but that doesn't mean he isn't in a better situation than we are.
That probably makes a lot of sense, yes.

>2018
>not SLAVEMAXXING

Yes he is. Everyone is in a better position if you're really an Incel.

JFL @ the state of men in 2018. This is just astounding.

you're a fakecel if you havent tried escaping inceldom through being a slave.

what the actual fuck

I've seen worms with more self-respect.

She's not even hot. Death to cucks and whores.
maxresdefault.jpg

JUST BE SLAVE THEORY

cope

maybe he's actually happy being like that, meanwhile we are here suffering

Lol you have to be trolling here man, this guy is a walking meme, he has literally made purposefully exaggerated jokes on 4chan that were obviously fake A REALITY, like its not even a joke anymore, he has made the "my wife's son etc, etc" and "my wife's boyfriend...." meme now a possible reality. No matter how low you are, you are not lower than this guy.

Would be ironic if he just went ER on them one night.

Also, pretty sure faggots are happy being fucked in the ass, that doesn't mean it isn't disgusting, submissive and pathetic. Being happy with something, and it being bad for you isn't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
Look at all past civilizations, degeneracy (among other things) was rampant before they collapsed. This time will be no different.

So let me get this straight a woman who looks like she has done meth has willing men to be her slaves......:feelsree:

A 5/10 femoid can have any number of incels at her beck and call, no wonder hypergamy is so rampant. There's literally nothing special about her, but she can enter a relationship that gives her an obscene amount of power, just because she's a FeeemALLE.

This relationship style is going to be the norm by 2040, except it'll be 1 Giga-chad with 30 women, each with 5-7 beta male normie slaves. Incels will be forcibly sterilized and thrown into underground labor camps, much akin to Metropolis (1927).
a 2/10 can have any number of incels are her beck and call

Women live life on fucking easy mode. Can't be bothered to get a job? Just get a slave to give you money. Pure suifuel.