Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Me, my boyfriend, and my slave"....

Now a bunch of bizarre Barcroft TV shit gonna show up on my recommended videos.

Now a bunch of bizarre Barcroft TV shit gonna show up on my recommended videos.
Kek, had youtube open and wanted to check out what Barcroft TV is like; couldn't access it, apparently I blocked the channel some time ago

Kek, had youtube open and wanted to check out what Barcroft TV is like; couldn't access it, apparently I blocked the channel some time ago
Some of their thumbnails are especially nasty. Can't blame you for blocking them lol

She's a classic example of a Stacey who would be Incel if she were male. She has an ugly face but a hot body. I'd worship her feet tbf.

She's a classic example of a Stacey who would be Incel if she were male. She has an ugly face but a hot body. I'd worship her feet tbf.
For reals. I swear I saw a visage of Robin Williams when I saw her face. Looks almost like a man.

DUDE. FUCKING WOMEN OF COURSE ARE DEFENDING THIS:

"How is he a poor guy, he's living out a harmless fantasy, which is more than most men can say."
"Don't be he loves it"

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN SOOOOO FUCKING MUCH.

'd worship her feet tbf.
SHUT UP. GODDAMN IT. SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. YOU'RE PART OF THE GODDAMN REASON WHY THESE STUPID FETISHES ARE OUT HERE.

HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED THAT ALL FOOT FETISH FAGGOTS ARE MEN? ALL THE PEOPLE MAKING MONEY OFF LOSERS WORSHIPING THEIR FEET ARE WOMEN??? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING PATHETIC MONGRELS. DISGRACE. GODDAMN IT. I FUCKING HATE HUMANITY. I HATE HUMANS. DISGUSTING.

SHUT UP. GODDAMN IT. SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. YOU'RE PART OF THE GODDAMN REASON WHY THESE STUPID FETISHES ARE OUT HERE.

HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED THAT ALL FOOT FETISH FAGGOTS ARE MEN? ALL THE PEOPLE MAKING MONEY OFF LOSERS WORSHIPING THEIR FEET ARE WOMEN??? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING PATHETIC MONGRELS. DISGRACE. GODDAMN IT. I FUCKING HATE HUMANITY. I HATE HUMANS. DISGUSTING.

kek hot femoid feet are hot. We aren't all homo bro. I'd rather sub for a hot femoid than fuck a fatty.

anincelforlifelol exploded lol

This shit makes me wann ROPE

I feel pity for this slave guy.

I believe the cuck should be put to death before the female.

this really pissed me off, glad you're banned.