Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Me: rape is natural in animal kingdom . Cucks who appeal to nature:

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
F253CBF5 183E 4F9D A68C 55CD005E2107

Last edited:
rape, murder, eating your own shit (maybe that's why cucks love that argument so much).

Blackpill, rape, ITbaitthreads?
It's yours my cuck! as long as you have enough soy!

Sorry cuck, I can't give soymilk!
Come back when you are a little hhmmmm...Soyer

rape, murder, eating your own shit (maybe that's why cucks love that argument so much).
lol, good point about the shit.

also, some animals eat their own young and placentas after giving birth and many female insects consume the male after sex.
an appeal to nature would also be accepting of such practices.

here is another article encouraging cannibalism:

Nature Fallacy..just because something occurs in nature doesn't mean it's good ....tbh idrc about rape...all women except my mums and my sisters could be raped and I wouldn't shed a tear ....

Nature Fallacy..just because something occurs in nature doesn't mean it's good ....tbh idrc about rape...all women except my mums and my sisters could be raped and I wouldn't shed a tear ....
Based

Appeal to nature is one of the most retarded fallacies of all time. Civilization itself was created to try to destroy or limit the negative effects of nature (starvation, freezing, infant mortality, disease, etc.)

Also literally everyone who says "muh nature does it, that makes it good" ALWAYS changes their tune 180 degrees the millisecond that something "natural" would be harmful to them. Literally everyone who uses the "appeal to nature" argument is a hypocrite.