Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me trying to speak Spanish, the language of Mexico

Good job, at least you tried. Hope you become fluent quickly in the language, brocel.

Work more on your pronunciation. I'm Hispanic and have lost a bit of my Spanish, but I still know plenty. Obviously, I speak English a LOT more because I live here in the States, but I'm learning Classical Latin, and I've been meaning to get back to my Latin roots, I guess you could say.

Work more on your pronunciation. I'm Hispanic and have lost a bit of my Spanish, but I still know plenty. Obviously, I speak English a LOT more because I live here in the States, but I'm learning Classical Latin, and I've been meaning to get back to my Latin roots, I guess you could say.
Potesne loqui latine ?

Potesne loqui latine ?
No. I'm still not well-versed in the language, as I've only been learning for 2 months. I still need master the grammatical cases, especially the ablative case.

No. I'm still not well-versed in the language, as I've only been learning for 2 months. I still need master the grammatical cases, especially the ablative case.
Oh ok, wish you best luck with that