Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somalis and other niggers should Stop speaking Arabic.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Because, they won't shut their ape mouths and will keep saying Arabic phrases aloud in public, a lot of White kids who grew up around zoomalis now associate my beautiful language with Niggers.

Arab reputation is already, in the drain because, of the war on terror. Tacocels can commit crime and nobody will hate spanish people, because, everyone associates Spain with Europe. Zoomalis need to speak their own ooga booga language. It's funny how it's only tacocels and Niggers who speak the language of their colonizers. It's a desperate attempt to associate themselves, with Arabs/Europeans.

Also, wtf is up with their voices kek. They all sound like 10 year olds.

Last edited:
In all seriousness they don't have a spoken or written language. Linguistics was too bland for them so they commited by making ape noises.

@tehgymcel420 only arab they know is fesikh.

@Made in Heaven they can’t tell the difference between a sand and curry. Thought their curry leader was sand jfl.

In all seriousness they don't have a spoken or written language. Linguistics was too bland for them so they commited by making ape noises.
Plus, they don't have any common language. It's still not our problem tho, niggers who speak Arabic should be lynched.(in Minecraft)
We are the only ones who get fucked, Niggers can speak Spanish, English, French etc.. and nobody, will associate, those languages with Niggers. Most whites especially, the ones in western Europe and America don't know shit about Arabs, and these apes speaking Arabic will only hurt our reputation.

@Made in Heaven they can’t tell the difference between a sand and curry. Thought their curry leader was sand jfl.
Tbh even I didn't think he was a curry initially. Isn't he half nigger or something?

Tbh even I didn't think he was a curry initially. Isn't he half nigger or something?
No, he is obviously, North Indian. He is not mixed with anything.

@ @Made in Heaven they can’t tell the difference between a sand and curry. Thought their curry leader was sand jfl.
proves my point yet again that normies dont know the difference between an arab and a indian. And FFS,Rishi Sunak looks NOTHING LIKE AN ARAB. Hell, the other fucking day, I fucking talked to a guy who asked me if I was arab. I said yes. He said he is also Arab. I asked him where he was from. He said india. I wanted to laugh in his face when he said that

a lot of White kids who grew up around zoomalis now associate my beautiful language with Niggers.
You really want a white girl? Are you a fellow UKcel?
Arab reputation is already, in the drain because, of the war on terror
White girls don’t care if you’re a terrorist

proves my point yet again that normies dont know the difference between an arab and a indian. And FFS,Rishi Sunak looks NOTHING LIKE AN ARAB. Hell, the other fucking day, I fucking talked to a guy who asked me if I was arab. I said yes. He said he is also Arab. I asked him where he was from. He said india. I wanted to laugh in his face when he said that
I can understand a white person not knowing the difference but how tf does a curry think he’s Arab? Unless he’s some new immigrant who thinks it’s the English word for Muslim.

Arabs destroyed their reputation themselves. They are either terrorists or criminals

I can understand a white person not knowing the difference but how tf does a curry think he’s Arab? Unless he’s some new immigrant who thinks it’s the English word for Muslim.
No, it was obviously none of that. He was clearly trying to racemaxx.

who gives a shit

They never had a good reputation to begin with jfl
Yeah, because, Arabs and Europeans have always had conflict. Europeans naturally, hate Arabs. But 9/11 made things worse.

Arabs hate Europeans way more than vice versa
That's bullshit. Whites will get treated very well if they vist Arab countries, you can't say the same for Arabs in white countries.

That's bullshit. Whites will get treated very well if they vist Arab countries, you can't say the same for Arabs in white countries.
Arabs in Europe behave like uncilized cavemen. They kill, steal, dupe, operate in clans, openly shoot against Whites and Christianity etc

Arabs in Europe behave like uncilized cavemen. They kill, steal, dupe, operate in clans, openly shoot against Whites and Christianity etc
Why would I hate Christianity, when I'm a Lebanese Maronite catholic? And Like, I have said before, the vast majority of "Syrian refugees" are not Syrian. Most western Europeans/Americans can't differentiate between, pakis and Arabs.

Last edited:
Why would I hate Christianity, when I'm a Lebanese Maronite catholic? And Like, I have said before, the vast majority of "Syrian refugees" are not Syrian. Most western Europeans/Americans can't differentiate between, pakis and Arabs.
Im talking about the tendency of Arabs hating Europeans, i didnt say that every single Arab on this earth is like that. Also most sandnigger refugees that came to Europe are either from Syria, Lebanon, Morocco or Iraq

Well yes, but the average white who visits an Arab country is a middleclass tourist.

The average Arab in the West is an illegal boathopper who's bottom of the barrel scumbag-tier even in his country of origin.

Had the average Arab here been a polite white-collar professional, the Arabs' collective reputation in Europe would be much better. Conversly, us whites wouldn't be nearly as welcome in places like Egypt or the UAE if most of us there were Kampers or Irish Travellers (i.e. inbred white gypsies).

Based. And that's very true - a lot of oppotunistic illegals are pretending to be Syrian in order to get sympathy from starry-eyed ignorant leftists. And it actually works more often than it should, because the people who handle asylum requests can't tell Pashto, Urdu, or that weird shit that Moroccans call Arabic from Syrian vernacular Arabic.

They never had a good reputation to begin with jfl
They had. Look at the middle age. Arabs were a lot more advanced than Europeans. But because of Islam they got to third world countries today

sandnigger refugees that came to Europe are either from Syria, Lebanon, Morocco or Iraq
And how would you know, When you're an ethnic German? Because, the Jew media said that Ahmed of Iraqi/Syrian orgin raped a white woman? You wouldn't know the same way the average Arab, can't tell whites apart. Morrocans and Iraqis do commit crime, but nafris are the ones who commit the most crime.

Also, had NATO which Germany is a part of not invaded Iraq you wouldn't have to deal with refugees, weird, how Europeans hate arabs for street crime which we don't even commit, but we don't hate whites even after you killed or indirectly killed millions of Arabs in Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon.
sands can build successful countries.
The UAE, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar are proof of that.

They had. Look at the middle age. Arabs were a lot more advanced than Europeans. But because of Islam they got to third world countries today
I'm Christian, though, I would naturally, have liked the middle east to stay Christian, you're wrong. The gulf states are all Muslim yet, they're first world countries. Lebanon was called the 'paris of the East', just a few decades ago, before it was destabilized by isreal. Arabs are the only people who can blame Europeans, for our countries being third world.

Well yes, but the average white who visits an Arab country is a middleclass tourist
Even if Arabs visit as tourists most Europeans, will stop being friendly, as soon as they realize they're Arabs.
And I don't blame them, the Jew media has runied our reputation. Meanwhile, most Arabs know there's a difference, between people and the government. there are plenty of American vloggers who get told by the local Arabs of the countries they visit that they don't hate American/Europeans, Only the government.
The average Arab in the West is an illegal boathopper who's bottom of the barrel scumbag-tier even in his country of origin.
That's not true, that's a stereotype. My mom used to work as a nurse in Ireland. There are plenty, of Arabs who work as doctors/nurses. Also a lot of the white immigrants in Cities like Dubai are just a bunch of useless, influencers who don't contribute anything. But Arabs never complain about this.
Based. And that's very true - a lot of oppotunistic illegals are pretending to be Syrian in order to get sympathy from starry-eyed ignorant leftists. And it actually works more often than it should, because the people who handle asylum requests can't tell Pashto, Urdu, or that weird shit that Moroccans call Arabic from Syrian vernacular Arabic.
Yeah, but unfortunately, most whites think they're Syrian, and everyone says "syrian refugees" so it's over for our reputation in the West.

No, it was obviously none of that. He was clearly trying to racemaxx.
Why would he say he’s from India then though jfl. His plan doesn’t seem very smart. But with the amount of garbage curries our government is flooding into the country I can understand why he would want to disassociate himself from them.

Why would he say he’s from India then though jfl. His plan doesn’t seem very smart. But with the amount of garbage curries our government is flooding into the country I can understand why he would want to disassociate himself from them.
Low IQ. He could have said Egyptian or something, if he wasn't a completely curry looking curry. How is India and Arab country? Lol

You're retarded if you think an ethnicity 1/10th size of the Arabs represents you, Arabs themselves love their Aswad brethren so much they assimilated them and see them as their own (from Iraq to Morocco).

Because, they won't shut their ape mouths and will keep saying Arabic phrases aloud in public, a lot of White kids who grew up around zoomalis now associate my beautiful language with Niggers.

View attachment 1161229
Arab reputation is already, in the drain because, of the war on terror. Tacocels can commit crime and nobody will hate spanish people, because, everyone associates Spain with Europe. Zoomalis need to speak their own ooga booga language. It's funny how it's only tacocels and Niggers who speak the language of their colonizers. It's a desperate attempt to associate themselves, with Arabs/Europeans.

somalia is arabic. they are more similar to arabs than to africans

And how would you know, When you're an ethnic German? Because, the Jew media said that Ahmed of Iraqi/Syrian orgin raped a white woman? You wouldn't know the same way the average Arab, can't tell whites apart. Morrocans and Iraqis do commit crime, but nafris are the ones who commit the most crime.

Also, had NATO which Germany is a part of not invaded Iraq you wouldn't have to deal with refugees, weird, how Europeans hate arabs for street crime which we don't even commit, but we don't hate whites even after you killed or indirectly killed millions of Arabs in Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon.
sands can build successful countries.
The UAE, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar are proof of that.
Arabs have crime genes. They must be violent. Saudi and this other rich cuntries were build by others.

Even if Arabs visit as tourists most Europeans, will stop being friendly, as soon as they realize they're Arabs.
And I don't blame them, the Jew media has runied our reputation. Meanwhile, most Arabs know there's a difference, between people and the government. there are plenty of American vloggers who get told by the local Arabs of the countries they visit that they don't hate American/Europeans, Only the government.

That's not true, that's a stereotype. My mom used to work as a nurse in Ireland. There are plenty, of Arabs who work as doctors/nurses. Also a lot of the white immigrants in Cities like Dubai are just a bunch of useless, influencers who don't contribute anything. But Arabs never complain about this.

Yeah, but unfortunately, most whites think they're Syrian, and everyone says "syrian refugees" so it's over for our reputation in the West.
Saudi Arabia:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsMKNj78Q6w

View attachment 1161229

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swu-0s7BcF0

I dont know, he's a pajeet. Why would I try and understand how his brain works?

Arabs have crime genes. They must be violent. Saudi and this other rich cuntries were build by others.
No, they're not. Just because, countries like the UAE employs pajeets doesn't mean they are "built by others", even sudan has oil yet, it's a shithole. You need to be able t manage a country. Lebanon didn't have oil yet, it was called the 'Paris of the East' a few decades ago, before Isreal ruined it.

No, they're not. Just because, countries like the UAE employs pajeets doesn't mean they are "built by others", even sudan has oil yet, it's a shithole. You need to be able t manage a country. Lebanon didn't have oil yet, it was called the 'Paris of the East' a few decades ago, before Isreal ruined it.
Somalis and Ethiopians have different behavior and different genes. They look different from the rest of the Africans.
There are studies that show that Somalis and Ethiopians are not really black.

they are monkey with many money

Somalis and Ethiopians have different behavior and different genes. They look different from the rest of the Africans.
There are studies that show that Somalis and Ethiopians are not really black.
I said Sudan. Not Somalia

Where I live sand niggers love the niggers/Somalis.

They band together and are always hanging out doing gangsta stuff. You never see whites among them.

They also have a shared disdain for whites.