Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Me vs. My childhood best friend

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
To put things in perspective, he grew up on my street. We had the same socioeconomic status, the same normal parents, the same education, and even played on the same hockey team as kids. The only thing that is notably different is that he is able to have a life due to his slightly above average looks. I’ll give you a brief timeline of how things went down:

2015: we both enter highschool on the same level, same grades, same classes, only he has grown over the summer. He starts getting invited to parties, he asks if I can come along, the answer is usually no. We still game together on weekends.

2016: He gets his first girlfriend. A girl who I actually really noticed first, telling him I found her attractive. Her and I had been talking. It soon became clear she just wanted to use me to get close to him. Soon the gaming weekends aren’t as frequent. He goes out with his girl every weekend, and to more parties, meanwhile I try to just focus on school to get myself somewhere in life.

2017: At graduation he has a beautiful date. At the tables we have to choose another family to sit with, and everyone is sitting with their dates. I ask if he wants to sit at my table, for old times sake. He laughs and tells me to get a date. I ask three girls. They all say no. I end up at a table with an Asian kid I’ve spoken to twice, one of the only other guys left without a date. No one dances with me. I go home after alone. He goes out to a party. I cry myself to sleep but look forward to going to college.

2018: He goes to school for business, I get accepted into a science program. We go to different colleges but still talk from time to time. Over Christmas break he asks about all my experiences. I don’t tell him that I just sat in my room for months on end. He has a new girlfriend and tons of stories to tell. I act like they are relatable. After that I don’t see him again, it’s my choice, it just makes me too sad.

2019: we have no contact but I see his social media posts, he’s doing amazing. He’s so happy. Why is his life so much better than mine?

2020: I run into him one day at the gas station. His beautiful girlfriend is in the car. He wants to introduce me to her and she seems uninterested but I say hi. When she closes the door he tells me he’s Graduating a year in advance due to a summer internship program that was offered to him: he didn’t even apply. Meanwhile I’m working as a busboy despite putting hours on end into school. I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I feel hopeless.

2021: Him and his girlfriend move into a beautiful apartment. I become increasingly withdrawn. He reaches out and tells me I don’t put effort into anything and that’s why I struggle.

2022: he has a career, he proposed to his girlfriend soon. I haven’t even kissed a girl, and I’m still stuck without any career opportunities despite giving it my best effort. His parents ask my parents what I’m up to, and they have nothing to tell. I wasn’t invited to the wedding because she didn’t know me well enough and she made the invite list. I won’t be there to see my childhood best friend get married, but I’m glad, it would only hurt me to see him with all of his successful friends and a woman who adores him.

Man that's fucking brutal.
I don’t tell him that I just sat in my room for months on end. He has a new girlfriend and tons of stories to tell. I act like they are relatable.
Literally me with my old highschool friends (4th year now)

That’s why I hate having friends, especially normie friends like yours. I’m not antisocial I’d rather be friends with trucel so our world views are same

That’s why I hate having friends, especially normie friends like yours. I’m not antisocial I’d rather be friends with trucel so our world views are same
Not even world view, just current circumstance is good enough for me

Everyone I have known. Has progressed through life 20x times more than me.

Whoa

Attachments

• D75E11E2-BBE7-46EA-84E9-F37F31A4344B.jpeg
    D75E11E2-BBE7-46EA-84E9-F37F31A4344B.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 61
Yes....Elliot Rodger was abandoned by his dear friend, James. I felt an attachment to him...

Yes....Elliot Rodger was abandoned by his dear friend, James. I felt an attachment to him...
I recently read his entire manifesto and related to so much of it even though I’d never do what he did, I can fully relate to how he felt.

I recently read his entire manifesto and related to so much of it even though I’d never do what he did, I can fully relate to how he felt.

As can I. I spent some time crying over his death. He was also physically assaulted.

To put things in perspective, he grew up on my street. We had the same socioeconomic status, the same normal parents, the same education, and even played on the same hockey team as kids. The only thing that is notably different is that he is able to have a life due to his slightly above average looks. I’ll give you a brief timeline of how things went down:

2015: we both enter highschool on the same level, same grades, same classes, only he has grown over the summer. He starts getting invited to parties, he asks if I can come along, the answer is usually no. We still game together on weekends.

2016: He gets his first girlfriend. A girl who I actually really noticed first, telling him I found her attractive. Her and I had been talking. It soon became clear she just wanted to use me to get close to him. Soon the gaming weekends aren’t as frequent. He goes out with his girl every weekend, and to more parties, meanwhile I try to just focus on school to get myself somewhere in life.

2017: At graduation he has a beautiful date. At the tables we have to choose another family to sit with, and everyone is sitting with their dates. I ask if he wants to sit at my table, for old times sake. He laughs and tells me to get a date. I ask three girls. They all say no. I end up at a table with an Asian kid I’ve spoken to twice, one of the only other guys left without a date. No one dances with me. I go home after alone. He goes out to a party. I cry myself to sleep but look forward to going to college.

2018: He goes to school for business, I get accepted into a science program. We go to different colleges but still talk from time to time. Over Christmas break he asks about all my experiences. I don’t tell him that I just sat in my room for months on end. He has a new girlfriend and tons of stories to tell. I act like they are relatable. After that I don’t see him again, it’s my choice, it just makes me too sad.

2019: we have no contact but I see his social media posts, he’s doing amazing. He’s so happy. Why is his life so much better than mine?

2020: I run into him one day at the gas station. His beautiful girlfriend is in the car. He wants to introduce me to her and she seems uninterested but I say hi. When she closes the door he tells me he’s Graduating a year in advance due to a summer internship program that was offered to him: he didn’t even apply. Meanwhile I’m working as a busboy despite putting hours on end into school. I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I feel hopeless.

2021: Him and his girlfriend move into a beautiful apartment. I become increasingly withdrawn. He reaches out and tells me I don’t put effort into anything and that’s why I struggle.

2022: he has a career, he proposed to his girlfriend soon. I haven’t even kissed a girl, and I’m still stuck without any career opportunities despite giving it my best effort. His parents ask my parents what I’m up to, and they have nothing to tell. I wasn’t invited to the wedding because she didn’t know me well enough and she made the invite list. I won’t be there to see my childhood best friend get married, but I’m glad, it would only hurt me to see him with all of his successful friends and a woman who adores him.
at least you had a friend nigga

As can I. I spent some time crying over his death. He was also physically assaulted.
Yeah I wish he was alive today and hadn’t have reached his breaking point - but at the same time I do think he had some drawbacks and don’t agree with everything he said - like a lot of incels seem to worship him, but I just see him as similar to me only further down the road of disordered thinking.
at least you had a friend nigga
Fair enough. I was a kid though and we were friends due to the convenience of living on the same street.

I agree, he was able to put what he was feeling into words well (prolly why some people look up to him) and a lot of us related to his experience. What he did was so stupid tho, he literally killed more ricecels than foids

Yes exactly. I agree.
I agree, he was able to put what he was feeling into words well (prolly why some people look up to him) and a lot of us related to his experience. What he did was so stupid tho, he literally killed more ricecels than foids

Fuck, I can relate to this so Hard. :cryfeels:.

And it's always my fault. :reeeeee:.

The closest thing to a date is the suicide hotline with a Foid Receptionist.

I don't condone going ER, but Fuck Society.

Yeah it fucking hurts. And society will always blame you for doing something wrong when I’ve done the exact same as someone else and gotten different results for factors I can’t do anything about.
Fuck, I can relate to this so Hard. :cryfeels:.

And it's always my fault. :reeeeee:.

The closest thing to a date is the suicide hotline with a Foid Receptionist.

I don't condone going ER, but Fuck Society.

Damnn that was demolishing glad I don't have friends that mog me into insignificance that make you feel worse.

i was going to write "mogs me, at least you had a childhood friend" but i don't know what's worse: having no friends or having friends but being mogged into oblivion by them

absolutely brutal

its so sad to see how you both grew apart and how natural everything comes to the good looking people

you put probably more effort into school than him yet he has advanced more than you

absolutely brutal

its so sad to see how you both grew apart and how natural everything comes to the good looking people

you put probably more effort into school than him yet he has advanced more than you
Yeah it’s not easy to think about it :cryfeels:

As im reading this i notice that my life is going in the same direction

Nice essay brocel

I won’t be there to see my childhood best friend get married, but I’m glad, it would only hurt me to see him with all of his successful friends and a woman who adores him.
The incel dilemma: go and be exposed to atomic suifuel, or stay home and miss out on yet another experience?

There was this 4chan screencap that perfectly summed it up though I don't have it. If you are a normie or above average looks you don't really have to put that much effort into life, everything just sort of falls into place. They don't have to put to much thought into their actions instead they'll just see what everyone else is doing and go with the flow, and it works for them.
Ugly males have to put in far more effort just for the chance that there could be a reward for their actions. Often their efforts are fruitless or the reward is just not worth the effort.

There was this 4chan screencap that perfectly summed it up though I don't have it. If you are a normie or above average looks you don't really have to put that much effort into life, everything just sort of falls into place. They don't have to put to much thought into their actions instead they'll just see what everyone else is doing and go with the flow, and it works for them.
Ugly males have to put in far more effort just for the chance that there could be a reward for their actions. Often their efforts are fruitless or the reward is just not worth the effort.
:cryfeels:

God I fucking hate how true this is. Other people have way better lives than us just because of fucking luck:cryfeels:
Also op that is fucking brutal. I can relate as my “friend” has pretty much mogged me to hell and back. It’s so unfair

This shit hits different, also had a lot of similar experiences. Man, what irks me the most is the obvliviousness of these fuckers and their "advice" like really the odds were stacked against us from the start. Curious how for your friend everything feel in place and he didnt need to think much about anything, nice gf, nice graduation, nice car, nice apartment.

This is a very brutal post. *LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING* and also forget.... It's OvER

Same thing happened to me during the mid-00's when puberty was in full swing, guys I used to hang around with who I'd kept contact with when they moved schools started becoming distant and hanging around with girls and probably having sex.

By the time 2008 rolled around I'd all but lost contact with them, I'd get updates from my parents keeping in contact with their parents, they were all developing at a normal rate doing what normal people do. Late teens and early 20's were their partying years with new photos on social media every weekend for me to look at and cry myself to sleep over, the partying and getting shitfaced became more mumford and sons as they headed into their late 20's.

They've all gotten married and have kids of their own now whilst I'm yet to even kiss a girl.

He got good genetics, and guys like us got garbage broken genetics.

If I was born into your friends body I probably would be way more successful than him, because my spirit is wiser.. eg.. I wouldn't have given you that 'advice', I would know why you struggled.

Damn this hits close to home. Friends of mine have effortlessly gotten girls too while I sat in my room. Just know that it's going to go downhill from here for him (unfortunately). He's going to have kids, his wife's going to get ugly, he's probably going to get divorced while you still have your freedom.

are yous at least still good friends?