Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"me when niggas say they shorter than 6 feet"

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
https://imgur.com/a/bh27b

man the harpoons

8Sa6b31.gif

In the name of the black man, i pass this mission for our white allies.

Just lol at that fat slob even having standards in the first place.

Me when bitches say they're heavier than 133 lbs.

giphy.gif

I may be a manlet but at least I don't have two chins

I can the beginning of coronary atherosclerosis without even looking at her heart

Her entitlement is actually fucking insane, I think she's delusional

Cucks must be desperate out there if theyre banging that at all. Turning off the lights doesnt fix fat

ropenotcope said:
Cucks must be desperate out there if theyre banging that at all. Turning off the lights doesnt fix fat

Bro she says that because she can get stuffed by a tall guy, easily. 

We need to up the dosage of your black pills.

Do you know of pig girl? This chick mogs pig girl.

Let that sink in.

Call me Ishmael.

Sub8Hate said:
Bro she says that because she can get stuffed by a tall guy, easily. 

We need to up the dosage of your black pills.

Do you know of pig girl? This chick mogs pig girl.

Let that sink in.

I'm fairly new to the blackpill... It's sinking in further and further each day I'm on here. I hate femoids more and more for being enabled to have this entitlement.

I guarantee she is over 200.

What do you call a obese phychic?

A four-chin teller.

I'll kms now.

the sexual sociopathy of females is limitless

this bitch gets more sex than us, what a fucking joke

Shaded said:

they can dish it out but cant take it back kek

Shaded said:

@Shaded

Love your sig quote. Sex & Character still is today the best book on social dynamics of men and women, polarity, etc, I've read, and the only thing that's come close is Devlin's Sexual Utopia in Power as a more "updated" -- but not replacing -- piece of dialogue about it all.

Sex & Character was a great piece to recap where things were at the start of the 20th century and when this "liberalism" was really taking off, and men as men and women as women were being questioned; Sexual Utopia in Power nicely displays the conclusion. I think Weininger and many of the men of that era would read Sexual Utopia in Power and think "I'm not surprised that was the conclusion." 

I can't even gymcel happily knowing I'm being a bit of an effeminate pussy "working on my beauty," especially after respecting the truth of Weininger pointing out the polarity differences of how women are dainty and neat in their dwellings -- the "homemaker" sex -- and men can live in barracks and often do when it's just men (much of why a lot of men looked at the Fight Club movie, and even war movies, with some reverence for men living like men, whereas if we look at the "Danny Tanner on Full House" type, we are repulsed seeing some effeminate bitch with a dust buster).

She's gorgeous. I'd validate the fuck out of that.

Which one of her 12 chins wrote that?

AscendedNormie said:
She's gorgeous. I'd validate the fuck out of that.

giphy.gif