Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meaning of girl complimenting your clothes

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Asking because two girls have done this to my chad friend where they go “nice shirt” and “nice sweatshirt”

They want his dick

Imagine wearing clothes

It means he has nice clothes.

Basically it means they find chad attractive.

A foid will never say "nice clothes" to a 5'2 balding Indian janitor
They want his dick

It doesn't matter. If they say "Nice" or "Cool" before an item, clothes, vehicle, pet, or whatever and didn't say it before a hysterical laugh it means "I want sex."
Clothes doesn't mean shit in there.

Plot twist the foids complimented me XDDDD

Inb4 ban because a foid said nice shirt to me

Larped about it being chad it was actually me

I've never received a compliment from a foid.

She ran out of toilet paper

I’m trying but I can’t remember the last time a female complimented any of my clothes. I have a Star Wars tshirt i get lots of compliments but it’s from dudes.

I’m trying but I can’t remember the last time a female complimented any of my clothes. I have a Star Wars tshirt i get lots of compliments but it’s from dudes.
What does compliments from girls mean?

If you are:
Chad: “I want you in all my holes”
Non Chad: “nice shirt”
Brutal but do you think a foid would say nice short to a 5’2 indian guy at a store randomly

Brutal but do you think a foid would say nice short to a 5’2 indian guy at a store randomly
It’s possible if she truly liked his shirt. But on the other hand she would probably just think it to herself because she doesn’t want to give him the wrong message.

I've had a girl touch and compliment the look and texture (it was a college sports thing) of an athletic shirt I wore.

had another one say she liked and wanted to borrow (it was a manly shirt) a dressier shirt I wore once.

So, it definitely doesn't mean anything about girls wanting you. Like I'm sure has been said already, if you are Chad and a girl gives a compliment it means she wants it. If it's you it just literally means "I said you have a nice shirt, bro."

Asking because two girls have done this to my chad friend where they go “nice shirt” and “nice sweatshirt”
Compliment fishing for Chad with the line being bait to see if he bites, female chat up line.

never happens to me, so probably a good thing

They're either making fun of him or they genuinely like it