Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: you get paranoid when people act nice to you

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
everytime someone i dont or barely knows acts nice to me i get really paranoid

i instantly assume they either want something from me or are mocking me

this has led to situations where i come across as a giant meanie asshole to people who genuinely just acted nice to me

together with my social retardation through autism i turn into a social reject almost everywhere i go

i was born as a somewhat nice and extraverted person into a body of some incapable bitter mean retard and its suifuel

Angrycryingpepe

this has led to situations where i come across as a giant meanie asshole to people who genuinely just acted nice to me

together with my social retardation through autism i turn into a social reject almost everywhere i go

i was born as a somewhat nice and extraverted person into a body of some incapable bitter mean retard and its suifuel

View attachment 1111922
hit brutally close to home. I always immediately assume people are trying to mock me one way or the other.

you should be paranoid, especially when it's woman, lots of cases how criminals use women to bait man into falling for scam or rob them

That's not paranoia. That's reality if you're an unattractive male. The only reason anyone would bother you is if they want something.

It feels so weird because it has never happened before.

Tbh, it feel so weird

truer words have never been spoken

I don't remember the last time someone's been genuinely nice to me, when you've been exposed to nothing but hatred and ostracision from others it feels a little suspicious.

I'm worried that they are secretly mocking me or just feel superior

:feelsbadman: I feel you man. It’s unsettling when someone’s nice. Like “what are they trying to sell me?”

That's not paranoia. That's reality if you're an unattractive male. The only reason anyone would bother you is if they want something.
When does being careful end and where does having unreasonable paranoia start ?

View attachment 1111922
yeah i get paranoid too but i’m too much of a pussy to be mean most of the time

This is the most relatable post I've seen today

It's always a precursor to something bad. Either...

1) They want something from me.
2) They're going to tell me some kind of bad news.
3) They're taking the piss.

99% of the 'nice' interactions I've had in the past 21 years have fell into this category, nobody actually genuinely wants to be nice to me irl.

Chinese proverb: hide a dagger behind a smile.
Trust no nigga, trust no bitch.

View attachment 1111922
Brutally close to home.

Even when people on here are friendly with me, I always wonder if I am "annoying" the same way I was towards normies, and have a concern that they don't really like me: This is what years of bullying, being ostracize, etc does to a mfer. :feelsrope:

It's always a precursor to something bad. Either...

1) They want something from me.
2) They're going to tell me some kind of bad news.
3) They're taking the piss.

99% of the 'nice' interactions I've had in the past 21 years have fell into this category, nobody actually genuinely wants to be nice to me irl.

View attachment 1111922
Most people are untrustworthy and disloyal af anyway but yeah I don’t blame you on this feelings I trust people so little because of that bull crap. It’s even hard for me to be friendly and nice to people. I have an easier time being an asshole then being nice to people because of it but because of behavior you have to be nice to people especially on first impression

Truecel trait: Being an ugly piece of subhuman shit
Here is the only fucking incel trait that you need to know.

I'm not paranoid, I know the truth, which is that when they sense your weaknesses, they will stab you in the back

People say i look angry.

I'm a Truecel and this doesn't happen to me, because I don't even leave my own room, and if I do, it's just to go to the bathroom. So no, I don't have this kind of problem like truecel.

I'm not paranoid, I know the truth, which is that when they sense your weaknesses, they will stab you in the back
Yes, this is one of the final characteristics of a truecel...I'm like that, when I feel superior, thinking I know everything, I speak as if I knew the last truth of all truths. But in the end, it's just a truecel coping. I think that truecel is truecel by appearance, characteristics is essential and this is obvious, however, there are normies, let's say mentally damaged and even foids that have certain types of characteristics.

Truecelity is found in appearance, and from this arises the coexistence and circumstances that all truecels end up connecting to through this very painful means of our conditions.

View attachment 1111922

its a trap
world and its loser human trash are not nice to ugly males(incels) or avg male.
only women and chads are loved, catered and given respect.

I cant trust people I dont understand it when they pretend to be nice to me

It's so weird when ppl are nice for no reason