Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Meanwhile in Iraq

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <

Last edited:
Iraq has been set back centuries not that is was very advanced to begin with. It's over for Iraq and Afghanistan, they're not even 3rd world countries at this point more like 12th world.

Iraq has been set back centuries not that is was very advanced to begin with. It's over for Iraq and Afghanistan, they're not even 3rd world countries at this point more like 12th world.

I still wonder why the MSM wont report on this. They report on every single airstrike in Yemen.

Fuck America, Middle Easterners are usually ok people who are very hospitable and the JewSA has gone around fucking up their countries for oil and Israeli interests.

It was over for Iraq when Mongols burned Baghdad to the ground :( i don't think they ever truly recovered...

Fuck America, Middle Easterners are usually ok people who are very hospitable and the JewSA has gone around fucking up their countries for oil and Israeli interests.
Fuck the juden

It was over for Iraq when Mongols burned Baghdad to the ground :( i don't think they ever truly recovered...

The Muslims started the destruction.

Not exactly, back in the day Muslims were advanced and rich as fuck, they basically invented modern mathematics, like they combined advancements made by Greeks and Indian with their own advancements and formed the system we use today.

Now later they did "destroy" all that good work when works of muslim philosopher that called math devil's business or smth got insanely popular... So all of sudden it was seen as not pious to be in to math, science rationality etc.

It's only after invention of printing press (in Europe) that Europe slowly started to catch up...

Mongols ruined Baghdad while Muslims were busy with translating Greek philosophy and literature to the Arabic language. The library of wisdom in Baghdad was burned to ashes by the mongols, if anything the Muslims were doing great at that time but they couldn't handle the Mongol invasion in which over a million Iraqis were slaughtered in 1 day.

Mongols ruined Baghdad while Muslims were busy with translating Greek philosophy and literature to the Arabic language. The library of wisdom in Baghdad was burned to ashes by the mongols, if anything the Muslims were doing great at that time but they couldn't handle the Mongol invasion in which over a million Iraqis were slaughtered in 1 day.
Ye rise of mongols was like an extinction event, im pretty sure they're the ones who brought the black plague to Europe.
Also how the fucking hell do you feed/supply and organize ~150000 men army in 13th century?
Afaik supply lines and military logistics only started to exist around Napoleonic era at least in Europe. Before that every soldier was responsible for him self and would only get payed.
Were the mongols more advanced in that front?
Or did Hulagu Khan really just pay 150k ppl their wages and let them figure out their own logistics?

Ye rise of mongols was like an extinction event, im pretty sure they're the ones who brought the black plague to Europe.
Also how the fucking hell do you feed/supply and organize ~150000 men army in 13th century?
Afaik supply lines and military logistics only started to exist around Napoleonic era at least in Europe. Before that every soldier was responsible for him self and would only get payed.
Were the mongols more advanced in that front?
Or did Hulagu Khan really just pay 150k ppl their wages and let them figure out their own logistics?

Slavery, looting and rape kept those logistics alive those days.

Slavery, looting and rape kept those logistics alive those days.
I know, but we're talking about 150k men army and possibly more people since mongols took their entire families with them on military campaigns, that's fucking huge even for today's standards let alone 13th century where entire human population was ~300m and crop yields were much, much lower than today and also no widely used preservation methods since salt and spices were expensive and rare in those days.
It's literally like my entire home town picking up a sword, sit on a horse and tried to "live off the land and loot" like wth?

I know, but we're talking about 150k men army and possibly more people since mongols took their entire families with them on military campaigns, that's fucking huge even for today's standards let alone 13th century where entire human population was ~300m and crop yields were much, much lower than today and also no widely used preservation methods since salt and spices were expensive and rare in those days.
It's literally like my entire home town picking up a sword, sit on a horse and tried to "live off the land and loot" like wth?

Mongols have always lived the nomad lifestyle in the central and east Asian steppes, these ppl have always lived in camps so it's not like they weren't used to take their families on long trips and new areas. They could adapt very fast to new environments.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

Do you think we could get laid in Iraq?

The middle east needs reduced to rubble at this point. They're truly beyond saving

tl;dr tbh. I'm assuming if its iraq then people are getting killed. Good

Don't you think you'd like living somewhere like that? You could literally murder someone in the street and no one would know or care.

Just how much of a sociopath are you?

The middle east needs reduced to rubble at this point. They're truly beyond saving

What we need are good secular dictators to control the populace. I'm not for totalitarian governments usually, but the middle east is a special case.

What we need are good secular dictators to control the populace. I'm not for totalitarian governments usually, but the middle east is a special case.
I'm for a one world government and no countries.

We need to become Earthlings tbh. Then comes transhumanism and futurism

I'm for a one world government and no countries.

We need to become Earthlings tbh. Then comes transhumanism and futurism

>mfw a globalist replies to me