Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Media About Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Do you know any good movies about incels? Something with an ugly male character which is incredibly blackpilled and accurately shows the incel experience of being unwanted and rejected by all.

Last edited:
Do you know any good movies about incels? Something with an ugly male character which is incredibly blackpilled and accurately shows the incel experience of being unwanted and rejected by all. Please let me know.
Jason

Adolf Hitler (he used Status game and ascended tho)

Why do people watch movies so much? Maybe I'm too young to understand

This movie is about a lonely incel.

This movie is about a lonely incel.

This movie is suicide fuel. He gets a girlfriend who kisses him passionately and even helps him orgasm, despite the fact he's a fat af. He ruins the relationship but that's just fakecel volcel behavior.

This movie is suicide fuel. He gets a girlfriend who kisses him passionately and even helps him orgasm, despite the fact he's a fat af. He ruins the relationship but that's just fakecel volcel behavior.
I know, it's brutal. I liked it a lot until the ending. It seemed like they rushed through the story after he ruined the relationship with the foid. Too bad because It would have been a popular movie if it had a better ending, (((they))) don't want to make based movies for incel audiences.

no one gives a fuck about us to make an accurate movie