Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meditation is the best cope

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
My suicidal thoughts are gone and my mind feels lighter. My thoughts don't attack me like a bad acid tab anymore. I need less stimulation to feel content.

I also started taking apigenin which is the flavonoid in chamomile tea. I feel more calmer and more energetic.

Meditation is free so try it out buddy boyos

I haven't tried it yet but i'll give it a go

Jacking off is the best cope

Meditation is self-gaslighting

My suicidal thoughts are gone and my mind feels lighter. My thoughts don't attack me like a bad acid tab anymore. I need less stimulation to feel content.

I also started taking apigenin which is the flavonoid in chamomile tea. I feel more calmer and more energetic.

Totally agree....more so if yu have incels that live a life of isolation and solitude.
(Which should be the goal of any incellic black piller) Monk mode is the highest peak of it...

Chamomile tea is one of my favorites...was just reading an article on warm milk...lol...I drunk some but not sure of the calmness. .lol...weed does it for me for sure (decent herbs) but can be expensive for brokecels like me...

For Some of us....suicide thoughts will be an ongoing battle...cope or rope.

Jus take the Buddha pill

Meditation is self-gaslighting
Even brain PET scans prove that meditation changes physical structure of the brain, for the positive. Its hard science and observable

I have been doing Progressive Muscle Relaxation daily for a couple years now.

Imagine you have taken the biggest hit of weed ever. You have been stunlocked to your couch and feel relaxed 100%.

Look it up brocels its pure bliss.

I have been doing Progressive Muscle Relaxation daily for a couple years now.

Imagine you have taken the biggest hit of weed ever. You have been stunlocked to your couch and feel relaxed 100%.

Look it up brocels its pure bliss.
Just jack off, Your cock will relax your entire body!

Rubbing one out does not give me any pleasure anymore..yeah sounds awful. The Post Nut Clarity is being to harsh with me everytime

Holding the load can increase frustration esp. If ur regularly around foids.

Unloading it unleashes all types of dopemines for calm and relaxation...lmaoo...

40 year old virgin paraphrase. ..Tylenol pm and jacking off..u can never lose..lmmaoo

Let me know if you have metaphisycal experiences

I need coom a lot even with meditation i am hyper sexual
We are suppose to be busting nuts in females...lmmaooo...like lions suppose to hunt and eat zebras...

Put a lion in the zoo...no more hunting...but still needs to be fed...

If FOIDS dnt wanna do it...we gotta thank God for the hands he gave us...and do it ourselves...before we leak all over our beds at night with wet dreams and get prostate cancer..

We are suppose to be busting nuts in females...lmmaooo...like lions suppose to hunt and eat zebras...

Put a lion in the zoo...no more hunting...but still needs to be fed...

If FOIDS dnt wanna do it...we gotta thank God for the hands he gave us...and do it ourselves...before we leak all over our beds at night with wet dreams and get prostate cancer..
I want to cooom in foids feet

I try to meditate but I keep thinking. I cant clear my mind

Tried it several times, didn't do shit for me.

and then you stop meditating after being relaxed in the moment and come back to real life and see that it's all shit
but well, i guess it's better than feeling like shit all the time, you have to escape from shit reality sometimes.
i do kind of meditate by sitting in the forest and focusing on the sounds and the landscape.

I want to cooom in foids feet
I'm more into hands....like handjob but...feet is cool I guess.

I'm saying....hands are quicker and can be done from most locations in comparison to feet...

See...I use to deal with prostitutes and pay 2 play ..mostly In my younger years. .lmao....picking a hooker off the street for this quick service was more convenient than the feet....

Nofap?? Might as well CUCK CAGE ur cock...lmmaoo...