Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Meekspill] Women react to seeing the mugshot photo of Jeremy Meeks for the first time

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This is right after the mugshot of Meeks went viral and women news reporters saw his pic for the first time.

Look at the blonde woman's face and her reaction when she first saw the face of the GIGAchad Jeremy Meeks.

Even the white knight men in the studio were surprised, one of them shockingly asked her "This is somebody you are attracted to?"

The blonde woman then drops a massive blackpill and admits that, "ANY woman would be attracted to him"

Also some of the comments from women that they read in the news were hilarious. Massive blackpills and meekspills in this video.

Later on in the video, some women try to virtue signal and mention his criminal past, but even those women can't help themselves and point out that he is "gorgeous" all the time. Those women had time to prepare and did their best to look professional, though. I think the reaction of the blonde woman is the most telling and the most genuine because it was right after she saw Meeks' pic for the first time.

Just take the meekspill.

Last edited:
i remember this video like i saw it yesterday,.
keep the meekspills coming OP.

a meekspill a day keeps the bluepill away

Once again whores are being whores.

I don't see what all the fuss is about, is it his jaw?

fuck I love him so much

80% of men should commit suicide

I remember how he made the news here and the females got wet.
I wasn't even there on the communities.

LMFAO at the comments section. As is normal on CuckTube, the white knights are eager to praise Chad and defend these whores. Here are some gems:

Last edited:
Jfl that blonde is subhuman. Look at those bug eyes. Her looksmatch killed himself 3 years ago after a lifetime of bullying, torment and pain.

He’s not a bad looking guy but that video with mostly 30+ women doesn’t sell me on it. I remember women going crazy over some generic white guy with good hair at some run that was a 6 at best, how would college fems react is what I wonder.

They are not wrong...

They are right in the sense that a lot of men would also be attracted to an attractive female prisoner/criminal. However nobody here is denying that. What the society doesn't want to acknowledge is that modern women are just as shallow as those men, if not more. We've been told lies that women care about personality when it's obviously not true. No one ever said that men don't care about looks so they're just saying water is wet.

They are right in the sense that a lot of men would also be attracted to an attractive female prisoner/criminal. However nobody here is denying that. What the society doesn't want to acknowledge is that modern women are just as shallow as those men, if not more. We've been told lies that women care about personality when it's obviously not true. No one ever said that men don't care about looks so they're just saying water is wet.

Men would never actually want to date a woman like Casey Anthony.
Women do actually want to date men like Jeremy Meeks.

While both men and women can be said to be "shallow" in their sexual preferences, women are also shallow in their character preferences, but they won't FUCKING ADMIT IT. That's the point that always is missed and it's what enrages us incels.
found the salty incel

I'm a salty incel, but you're a proud cuck and a Chad-worshiper. Only one of us doesn't belong on these forums.

Last edited:
Jfl that blonde is subhuman. Look at those bug eyes. Her looksmatch killed himself 3 years ago after a lifetime of bullying, torment and pain.
lol she is lucky she has pussy

Men would never actually want to date a woman like Casey Anthony.
Women do actually want to date men like Jeremy Meeks.

Not a good comparison IMO. Casey Anthony is ugly (and also did a far more disgusting crime). Meeks is a 9/10 or 10/10 for men standards.

I'm pretty sure a 9/10 or 10/10 stacy doing similar things like Meeks would have a lot of thirsty men beta orbiters ready to line up and date her. And chads would also be willing to pump and dump her. If a woman looking like Candice Swanepoel was involved in arms trafficking (like Meeks) and beat up some minor (like Meeks), do you honestly think men wouldn't want to date her?

You're also underestimating the beta orbiters who are willing to excuse women for everything. They would just give a ton of excuses for a particular female criminal ("she had a poor upbringing", "she is sorry for it", "she changed her ways and redeemed herself") and date her or even be willing to let her friendzone them.

A female version of Meeks would have a high SMV as well, despite her crimes. Although you could argue that Meeks actually got his SMV increased because of his criminal thugmaxxing because women actually seem to prefer these types. So in that sense, you are right, but I wouldn't go to extremes saying a female criminal would not be able to get men to date her.

Meekspill, yet again. The walking blackpill.. he is a prime example.

ah... the meekspill

:cryfeels:

I don't see what all the fuss is about, is it his jaw?
Jaw, cheek definition, eye colour contrasting with skin, thug.
Lower part of your face is more important than higher, baldness can be faked with wig etc.. chin cannot.

Not a good comparison IMO. Casey Anthony is ugly (and also did a far more disgusting crime). Meeks is a 9/10 or 10/10 for men standards.

I'm pretty sure a 9/10 or 10/10 stacy doing similar things like Meeks would have a lot of thirsty men beta orbiters ready to line up and date her. And chads would also be willing to pump and dump her. If a woman looking like Candice Swanepoel was involved in arms trafficking (like Meeks) and beat up some minor (like Meeks), do you honestly think men wouldn't want to date her?

Dating, which is less and less common these days, is not the same as pumping and dumping. Dating implies some extra commitment, some potential for marriage or something more serious than just sex. Dating is the pathway to marriage, which is ultimately about raising productive and intelligent children. And productive and intelligent children are the foundation upon which western civilization is built. So it's important to not confuse dating with pump & dump.

Foids purposely conflate the 2 because they want it to seem like Chads are capable of taking them seriously as potential wives, with which together he can raise children and be a good dad (lmao). As any Blackpiller knows, Chad is not capable of raising a family since Chad never commits and never takes any foid seriously as a potential wife; Chad treats foids purely as sexual entertainment and his entire life is spent seeking out a variety of new foids. Note that this is just Chad's nature; he does it because he can. If Chad were to not do this, he'd actually become depressed (see Justin Bieber ever since he got married).

Now here's the key takeaway: If foids were to admit this true nature of Chads, they'd be forced to also admit that it's in their best interest to always stay away from Chads and only date men that are capable of raising their children. Foids don't want to admit this; they want society to think that Chads are capable of committing and raising children (see the new Gillette commercial for a perfect example of this type of propaganda) so that they can whore around with Chads throughout their youth under the guise of "teehee I'm finding the right man" and not be shamed for what they're really doing, which is being a trashy slut and destroying society by not having children with high-IQ, hard-working, responsible men in her prime child-bearing years.

You're also underestimating the beta orbiters who are willing to excuse women for everything. They would just give a ton of excuses for a particular female criminal ("she had a poor upbringing", "she is sorry for it", "she changed her ways and redeemed herself") and date her or even be willing to let her friendzone them.

While many men are beta-orbiters/cucks, it's still clearly only a small minority of men, at least in the U.S. (if it wasn't, Trump wouldn't be president right now).

When I describe women that would happily marry criminal Chads, I'm literally talking about 95%+ of today's women.

A female version of Meeks would have a high SMV as well, despite her crimes. Although you could argue that Meeks actually got his SMV increased because of his criminal thugmaxxing because women actually seem to prefer these types. So in that sense, you are right, but I wouldn't go to extremes saying a female criminal would not be able to get men to date her.

A female version of Meeks would have a high SMV but would be seen as a pump and dump target rather than wife material for the majority of men.

Meeks, on the other hand, is seen as prime husband material by the vast majority of foids in 2019.

Last edited:
a meekspill a day keeps the bluepill away
no bro its obviously his balding head
:feelskek:
A female version of Meeks would have a high SMV but would be seen as a pump and dump target rather than wife material for the majority of men.

Meeks, on the other hand, is seen as prime husband material by the vast majority of foids in 2019.
[/QUOTE]

They wanted to get married so they could have chad children.

Last edited:

Difference is women want Meeks more because of his crimes not less. While men would want that women less not more.

Criminal behavior turns women on. It doesn't for men.

No single man would refuse a hot female felon