Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [MEGATHREAD] Have you been Infected with ST. COVID-19cel (CORONAVIRUS)? Share your Experience(s) here

Coronavirus?

• I haven't been infected

Votes: 46 97.9%
  • I'm infected - i'm in recovery process

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was infected - I'm now fully recovered & asymptomatic

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Have you contracted CORONAVIRUS?
  • When did you test positive?
  • Have you recovered?
  • Are in in the process of recovery?
  • How did you contract it?
  • How was(or is) your experience with Corona-chan?

No I haven’t been infected tbh

not sure maybe not

The chance that someone is infected on this forum is at 1,6%

Only chance of anyone contracting it here is from their late night food deliveries

neeting inside the comfort of my house, away from anything who might give it to me.
Imagine if COVID-19 kills all the extroverts (degenerate chads and stacies) and only incels and a few foids are left to rule the earth
Only chance of anyone contracting it here is from their late night food deliveries
Brutal PizzaDeliveryPill
The chance that someone is infected on this forum is at 1,6%
Inceldom is a factor that drastically reduces susceptibility to coronavirus

I think I have it :feelstrash:

First couple of days my chest was heavy trying to breathe
Then I got a stuffy/runny nose and headache’s
The base of the back of my neck felt weird a lot
I’m still extremely tired I don’t wanna get up from bed

i'm infected and coughing at people in public places

I think I have it :feelstrash:

First couple of days my chest was heavy trying to breathe
Then I got a stuffy/runny nose and headache’s
The base of the back of my neck felt weird a lot
I’m still extremely tired I don’t wanna get up from bed
Maybe you will recover spontaneously without medical intervention

i'm infected and coughing at people in public places
Are you ushering in the Day Of Retribution via coughing.
The GENTLEMAN would have been proud of you

Maybe you will recover spontaneously without medical intervention

Yeah I don’t need to got to the hospital I just feel like shit

But I always feel like shit so it doesn’t matter

Ask my Doctor the incel

Not yet but any day now I will get sick due to my job.

himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by ratryu  9d60ff0758e614c1c680a9a93aa9bf4e

Nein, but my mom has it pewpew.

Yeah, it's been a pretty sad time, and a good amount of my family is likely ALSO infected from exposure to my mum.

We just have to wait and see what happens pewpew.
Most people recover from st St Coronaviruscel - i hope your entire family has a speedy recovery. I hope you dont get it because we need you here so we cope together as a community of based Supreme Gentlemen of culture and we continue to spread the Scientific Blackpill and continue to give BrazilianTranny sleepless nights.

Most people recover from st St Coronaviruscel - i hope your entire family has a speedy recovery. I hope you dont get it because we need you here so we cope together as a community of based Supreme Gentlemen of culture and we continue to spread the Scientific Blackpill and continue to give BrazilianTranny sleepless nights.
I thought Sigma died and/or got banned pewpew.

I have no idea because my country isn't testing people

I went to the testing center and they turned me away because I didn't have severe symptoms

I recommend adding that option to the poll

Im good til today

over for survived covid19cels

Not yet and I doubt I'll get it

I’m not too sure, tbh. I’ve been pretty much staying at my house for all this time and my mom is the only one who goes out since she’s still working atm. Although I’ve been somewhat sneezing and having an itchy (not runny) nose lately, I’m not coughing or anything, at least perhaps for now. And my family seems to be okay.

Lol, back in mid-January when the virus was much less of a big deal here in the States, I had pretty bad vomiting and diarrhea and I got so dehydrated that I had to be hospitalized and get an IV. Let me tell ya, when I was in the ER I was pretty disoriented and I felt as if I was almost about to pass out. But I don’t think it was corona, but probably some form of stomach flu or something.

• Have you contracted CORONAVIRUS?
  • When did you test positive?
  • Have you recovered?
  • Are in in the process of recovery?
  • How did you contract it?
  • How was(or is) your experience with Corona-chan?

Imagine if COVID-19 kills all the extroverts (degenerate chads and stacies) and only incels and a few foids are left to rule the earth

Brutal PizzaDeliveryPill

Inceldom is a factor that drastically reduces susceptibility to coronavirus
Ehh it won't kill that much people obviously alot of people might die 500000 , maybe even a million or 2 but not 7 billion people

Ehh it won't kill that much people obviously alot of people might die 500000 , maybe even a million or 2 but not 7 billion people
High IQ
No all will die
I’m not too sure, tbh. I’ve been pretty much staying at my house for all this time and my mom is the only one who goes out since she’s still working atm. Although I’ve been somewhat sneezing and having an itchy (not runny) nose lately, I’m not coughing or anything, at least perhaps for now. And my family seems to be okay.

Lol, back in mid-January when the virus was much less of a big deal here in the States, I had pretty bad vomiting and diarrhea and I got so dehydrated that I had to be hospitalized and get an IV. Let me tell ya, when I was in the ER I was pretty disoriented and I felt as if I was almost about to pass out. But I don’t think it was corona, but probably some form of stomach flu or something.
Good thing you survived!

Funny how the people who never leave their house or interact with humans have never caught it, but the social normies are the ones dying from it....:feelsLSD:

Funny how the people who never leave their house or interact with humans have never caught it, but the social normies are the ones dying from it....:feelsLSD:
Its a global normie purge ngl
All the social degenerates will feel the wrath of St. COVID-19CEL

i’m chilling gg

Last edited:
I think I have this shit but....

Only like 0.0001% of the population has it atm i doubt any active users here have it

Only like 0.0001% of the population has it atm i doubt any active users here have it
Besides truecels have been self quarantined since forever so theres minimal risk of being kissed by that gigaStacy called COVID-19
I haven't been infected-that I know of yet, of course.
Also, I don't think practically anyone here will have it. It's mostly teencels here.
Teencels are fakecels ngl

If I get infected it'll probably be from fast food, I still get it but a lot less often :feelshehe:

Unfortunately the chinese restaurant I ordre takeout from is staying closed
Stay safe buddy boyo
We need as many based and blackpilled people as possible during the beta uprising where we get rEtRibution

No, but I wouldn't care if I did...though then again I have always been unlucky so I would probably end up as the unlucky ones

I'm not too worried about getting it except passing it on to my mom. The scum that developed the virus didn't make it potent enough, back to the drawing board for them.
This was just a test - the based chinamen will eat a scorpion in 2025 and unleash COVID-25 Which will end the world
No, but I wouldn't care if I did...though then again I have always been unlucky so I would probably end up as the unlucky ones
Stay safe buddy boyo!