Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [MEGATHREAD] Sneak-a-peeks: making comic books with Stable Diffusion (SDXL 0.9).

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
31281621 91a7 4fce 98c0 c51037d914aa
Asdadasd
Gang

Jasdadasd
2a43c75e 614d 4c68 bed1 8ea18e316b34

Last edited:
Comic book artstyle peaked at 90's
W8pr2o2i5df71

Comic book artstyle peaked at 90's
View attachment 797473
If you can't draw good (or you're an amputee), Latent diffusion generative models save you from killing yourself (more or less). You still need to use Adobe software in order to clear up some stuff, though.

It's a simple prompt, yet the good imagery made by Stable Diffusion (or MJ) require prompt engineering.

I think it's still quite a while for AI to make a full comic book
the problem I think is the inconsistent drawing of character or scene or whatever
from page to page it could be different
and just general weirdness to it, like weird unreadable alphabets etc.
and maybe the very generic character style
the AI cannot get "creative" yet, cannot make "creative" character style

I think it's still quite a while for AI to make a full comic book
the problem I think is the inconsistent drawing of character or scene or whatever
from page to page it could be different
and just general weirdness to it, like weird unreadable alphabets etc.
and maybe the very generic character style
the AI cannot get "creative" yet, cannot make "creative" character style
You have to go scene-per-scene. Then, you add the script manually. The problem is inconsistency, that's right. You should train characters through Dreambooth or something like that.

i actually have some personal project of making my own comic book
then AI came out and then I realize the AI still have the problem that i just mentioned
so I think I'm just gonna drawmaxxing

and idk sometimes the AI just doesn't get the specific style that I want
like the result can be stunning but not quite the right style imo
the right style, the right scene etc.
I'm just gonna wait for the AI to advance more i guess

make more consistent drawing with only one model for example, (impossible for now) so its easy to use
and probably my computer couldn't handle it (stable diffusion for example can be installed on the computer, but need the right spec)
dont know if i can train it tho :feelsjuice:

btw what kind of comic you trying to make ?
like the general theme, is that guy JBWmaxxing in Asia :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

btw what kind of comic you trying to make ?
like the general theme, is that guy JBWmaxxing in Asia :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
That's Rick Grimes. The woman is part of the CRM (Walking Dead faction). They're on a mission in infection-free Japan. The woman acts as a language interpreter (Rick Grimes obviously doesn't speak Japanese).

it has JBWmaxx energy to it kek :feelshaha:
good luck with your project brocel :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back