Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

memories are extremely valuable

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
id say that most don't go after momentary pleasure, what motivates people the most is the fear of missing out.Attaining positive memories is the primary motivator of human action.

Now that I think about it, even experiencing teenage sex wouldn't be as valuable if I couldn't remain any memory of it, the pleasure I would retain from it would only be temporary, memories let you relapse positive experiences ad infinitum. memory retention turns temporary pleasures into permanent ones. this is what pisess me off the most, since I have no positive experiences, I am only stuck with the negative ones. I cant even cope anymore there is no distraction I just wish I could wipe my brain clean.

Yes they are. They are all you have in a sea of events.

I want to erase my memories though death

I don't remember anything, my life is a blur. College I don't remember shit. Not even the schoolwork. I drank way too much.

I did do a heroic dose of lsd and had flashbacks of my childhood and that was life fuel. Made me cry ngl

Other people my age have the most wonderful sexual memories to look back on, I just have nothing but sheer torment.

Yes, this is true. I remember in college i would go to parties and sometimes I would even have fun despite not getting laid, but I can't look back positively as I never was able to score.

Memories are, yeah.. I feel a weird sense of nostalgia and belonging to another world. I feel as if these memories and this "other world" existed in my mind when I was younger if that makes sense.

I don't remember anything, my life is a blur. College I don't remember shit. Not even the schoolwork. I drank way too much.

I did do a heroic dose of lsd and had flashbacks of my childhood and that was life fuel. Made me cry ngl
Brutal man. I imagine it was quite the experience.

I peaked in 5th grade

I’d rather not have my memories

tfw trash memory

Thanks for the reminder

You hit the nail on the head.
All our incel memories are being ousted and rejected by society and our social circles. That is why we are so lonely and bitter and hateful. And why we vent on here because we have no other course of action.

In a funny way women are so adamant that being an incel is our fault when all they had to do is when they were 14/15 is find the kid that wasn't being invited to parties and fuck him and suck his dick. They could have prevented all of this. Instead, they wanted the tall, good looking Chad that was a known cheater and possibly had a STD but hey! Chads with STDs are better than Incels any day!! Then they become single mothers and think we are the root of all evil.

Is there a memory for your face?

Me too. Thankfully I have forgotten quite a bit especially about my childhood. I wish I could erase everything.
Probably a nightmare...
Or more likely just an uneasy feeling

One thing I hate is when I hear old songs from the 2000s, I know they trigger good memories for others my age.

I value what happens in the present tbh

I have some good ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back