Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Men age like fine wine”

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
69C26339 CD6A 4394 B9A8 2FC6202B8A10

Sick of seeing this cope from the manosphere. Agepill can be brootal. It can turn a chad into a sub 5 in a matter of a few years. Especially with hair loss

Last edited:
Age better than women, that's about it.

View attachment 654075
Sick of seeing this cope from the manosphere. Agepill can be brootal. It can turn a chad into a tub 5 in a matter of a few years. Especially with hair loss
Except no one is talking about a 50 yr old when they say that, they're talking about 30-40 yr old men who can still maintain their physical peak and still pull bitches 10+ yrs younger than them, while foids already look like shit before they even touch 30

Except no one is talking about a 50 yr old when they say that, they're talking about 30-40 yr old men who can still maintain their physical peak and still pull bitches 10+ yrs younger than them, while foids already look like shit before they even touch 30
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Most 30-40 year olds look like bloated potato’s at least that’s what I observe when I leave my mole hole. There are a few that can pull it off but like you said that’s if they maintain it.

Any dude who slays when older also slayed when he was young too. These redpill copers see old Chad and think that he slays because he's old and experienced not because he's Chad. They see old Chad's life and think if they imitate him they'll have his life. Truly retarded

Most 30-40 year olds look like bloated potato’s at least that’s what I observe when I leave my mole hole.

I dont know where you go, but what you're describing to me is your average 40-50 yr old man who's already married, not in the dating pool, and for good reason. 40 is basically when it's starts going downhill at an accelerated rate.
There are a few that can pull it off but like you said that’s if they maintain it.
I wouldn't say a few, but yeah it's still luck based. The funny thing about that is that you dont have to be a chad to be in the game, you just have to mog your competition :feelsthink:

I dont know where you go, but what you're describing to me is your average 40-50 yr old man who's already married, not in the dating pool, and for good reason. 40 is basically when it's starts going downhill at an accelerated rate.

I wouldn't say a few, but yeah it's still luck based. The funny thing about that is that you dont have to be a chad to be in the game, you just have to mog your competition :feelsthink:
Good point. Just have to mog the normies to win the game

Any dude who slays when older also slayed when he was young too. These redpill copers see old Chad and think that he slays because he's old and experienced not because he's Chad. They see old Chad's life and think if they imitate him they'll have his life. Truly retarded
This is a really good point. These 30-40 year olds getting pussy were always chad. Since they were in their teens

This theory does not apply to truecels... :feelsUgh:

I have never seen someone who was average/below average ascend into HTN territory once they got older (30s/40s). :feelsjuice:

The middle-aged Chads you see were always Chads. :feelsokman:

Although, Brendan Fraser would probably look more like his old self if he lost weight and tanned a bit. :feelshehe:
I mean as far as his 30-38 yr old self is concerned, I'd say his genes did pretty well for him.

We have to take into account when redpillers say this "fine wine" bullshit, it's a direct comparison to how foids age like shit.

It's a message that's supposed to encourage older men who are still in their physical peak, to date younger foids.

I mean as far as his 30-38 yr old self is concerned, I'd say his genes did pretty well for him.

We have to take into account when redpillers say this "fine wine" bullshit, it's a direct comparison to how foids age like shit.

It's a message that's supposed to encourage older men who are still in their physical peak, to date younger foids.
Perhaps, but I still think it gives false hope to normies and anyone below who will only descend as they age. :feelsjuice:

Perhaps, but I still think it gives false hope to normies and anyone below who will only descend as they age. :feelsjuice:
It's the slimeballs who purposely withold those very important details that needs to get lynched :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

No one looks good in their 50s. And if you were a loser in your physical peak, there's nothing you can do as an old man to fix an already failed life :feelsrope:

It’s a general fact that society values older men and younger women:feelsjuice: just because Brendan threw doesn’t mean everyone does