Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men always have the upper hand

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
20% posting blue pilled cuckoldry propaganda on sacred ID.
We as men always have the upper hand against women because we are stronger and faster and generally more smarter. Also, we can typically do things better then they can. If she can get approached by 100 men then we can approach 200. Stop feeling defeated by them. If Stacy can fuck 10 men in a month then we can make more money than her and betabux and fuck 11.

more smarter

Grammarmaxxing?

But if you try to do anything to women an army of cucks will come and lynch you. There are also men out there who would murder another in cold blood just for a chance to obtain pussy. Male solidarity does not exist

5yimmx.gif

But if you try to do anything to women an army of cucks will come and lynch you. There are also men out there who would murder another in cold blood just for a chance to obtain pussy. Male solidarity does not exist
Dudes like that are the worst. So you’re saying we as men don’t make good comrades? I disagree somewhat.
Could you explain how I’m coping please? It’s a fact men are stronger and faster than women. Generally, we are smarter too. I’m not jumping the gun putting this statement out here.

Nigger just :feelskek:
:bluepill:
:feelsohh:

Women are so shielded in today's society that if you dare to use our only advantage against them that as you said is strength you will find an army of white knight soys, ridiculed on social media or even worse, the law will cuck you for life.
And this applies to anything that involves going against them, be it by force, opinions, ideologies, etc.
Also, wtf, smarter? :feelskek: many men here deny that they can think beyond what their lizard brain tells them to do and they call themselves blackpilled.
As I always say, women can't lose

We as men always have the upper hand against women because we are stronger and faster and generally more smarter. Also, we can typically do things better then they can. If she can get approached by 100 men then we can approach 200. Stop feeling defeated by them. If Stacy can fuck 10 men in a month then we can make more money than her and betabux and fuck 11.
Literally more of a reason to believe that Women are below men, and should not be treated as our equal.

generally more smarter.

Yes, of-course. I'm often discriminated against for stuttering.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 21 22 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 21 24 46

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

Hello IT faggot, it is pathetic when you try to act like Dr. Phil

MV5BYWE3ZDFjOGMtNGU2MC00ZGEyLTg1NjctNDVjZWRkYmEwYWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU2NDQ3NjU V1

Nigger just :feelskek:
:bluepill:
:feelsohh:

Women are so shielded in today's society that if you dare to use our only advantage against them that as you said is strength you will find an army of white knight soys, ridiculed on social media or even worse, the law will cuck you for life.
And this applies to anything that involves going against them, be it by force, opinions, ideologies, etc.
Also, wtf, smarter? :feelskek: many men here deny that they can think beyond what their lizard brain tells them to do and they call themselves blackpilled.
As I always say, women can't lose
this is a very strong argument; however May I ask who do yo believe to be superior please?

also,

Last edited:
You're a faggot that soon will be crushed by the :banhammer:

NO FAGGOTS ALLOWED
Could you explain you’re reasoning please? I know the cards are stacked against us but I’m confused why You disagree?

Could you explain you’re reasoning please? I know the cards are stacked against us but I’m confused why You disagree?
Us? What us?? You a faggot son, and the rules are very clear NO FAGGOTS go try and suck a dick elsewhere fag

If one wants to hate feminism, he should hate the cucks in the first hands, as they are the ones giving the foids power over us and even over themselves.

this is a very strong argument; however May I ask who do yo believe to be superior please?

also,
Not really a superior gender, it's simply that the current setting favors women.
Men are physically aggressive while women are socially aggressive, thats all there is to it.

they aint called GrAYcel for nothin'

This. All your extra physical prowess is null in a world where women are worshipped.

Us? What us?? You a faggot son, and the rules are
This. All your extra physical prowess is null in a world where women are worshipped.
Yeah this is true, honestly I’m starting to realize why I got warned about this thread anyway. I was reaching and sort of just trying to see our ideas on superiority

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back