Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are dropping outta society because they know nobody cares about them

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men are dropping out of society at higher rates than before because they know it never begun and don’t see the point in playing a rigged game there’s only so many failed job interviews rejected job applications negative reinforcement rejection from women and society failures before a person comes to the conclusion that they simply aren’t wanted here in society and have no place here when all you ever hear is no go away get lost nobody likes you you’re not wanted here etc you’re not gonna stick around too much longer if all you’re getting is hate from people why would any reasonable person stick around

i hope more and more men drop out. since i refuse to drop out and them dropping out will raise my SMV by default :feelshaha:
The only men dropping out are the ones like us Chads and normies aren’t going anywhere

get your sexual reparations and sign up for autismbux today. it's the best way to make shlomo seethe.

The social contract has been broken.

Very well said. Exactly my point.

Men are dropping out of society at higher rates than before because they know it never begun and don’t see the point in playing a rigged game there’s only so many failed job interviews rejected job applications negative reinforcement rejection from women and society failures before a person comes to the conclusion that they simply aren’t wanted here in society and have no place here when all you ever hear is no go away get lost nobody likes you you’re not wanted here etc you’re not gonna stick around too much longer if all you’re getting is hate from people why would any reasonable person stick around
Oy vey goyim don’t complain about the (((job market)))) :feelsLSD:
My parents got me bullshit corporate internship at a (((financial institution)))) not saying which one and I barely do anything :lul::lul::lul::lul:

i'm never going to give up. i believe i'm good enough. someone will love me and i will love her.:feelzez:

Pretty much. Lots of people are starting to notice but thats as far as they go. They don't really seem to look at the causes, nor the implications.

The only men dropping out are the ones like us Chads and normies aren’t going anywhere
nearly 30% of young men atm are sexless rejects. Ontop of that lower tier normies are also beginning to drop out more.

Pretty much. Lots of people are starting to notice but thats as far as they go. They don't really seem to look at the causes, nor the implications.

nearly 30% of young men atm are sexless rejects. Ontop of that lower tier normies are also beginning to drop out more.
Nice eazy e avi

True and the media folk know it but won't talk about it for fear of copycats like with suicide stories.

Nice eazy e avi
Eazy is based. I didn't choose it though. Tbh i've never chosen a single one of my AVIs on here. I just wake up and someone else has added one for me jfl

Eazy is based. I didn't choose it though. Tbh i've never chosen a single one of my AVIs on here. I just wake up and someone else has added one for me jfl
I used to listen a lot of eazy e when I was like 21-23. He's my favorite gangsta rapper. May he r.i.p.

I give it 20 years before the government resorts to slavery after too many men stopped playing the game.

why would any reasonable person stick around
I gave up years ago.

Still going to the gym, doing some outdoor activities alone in the wilderness, and wageslaving remotely, otherwise I wouldn't survive, but other than that, I'm a shut-in.

I don't talk to people, I already know they hate me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back