Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men are not romantics or emotional?

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Then how the fuck most romantic movies songs books novels anime manga music poetry

How are most romantic literature works of most civilisation made by men

And no women have been able to reqd and write since the Greek era in the West

because they don t know how to write

Men are filled with love. Women are heartless.

I want to have a romantic relationship with a cuddly chubby foid that will snuggle with me all day.
Romance is dead tho even for sub7s, as a sub3 trying to pursue romance is like running away from a leopard - you're asking to get you're back pounced on and devoured.

The average foid probably only cares about cock carousel with conventionally hyper-attractive men. It's over.
The only solace for natural romantics are to wait for AI wives ig.

Men are more romantic than women. Men fantasize about having true love with the average or even below woman which is why you see rich billionaires and rich men marrying them and then getting divorced raped. Women only want romance with Chad and view the rest of men as tools to use.

A man created Romeo and Juliet. A woman created Fifty shades of Grey. That's all that needs to be said.

How fucking dare someone says females have a HEART!? They’re serial killers all of them! So many of them are the primary reason men have MURDERED themselves. I agree with ER with putting them win concentreation camps whilst men watch GLEEFULY.

Men are more romantic than women. Men fantasize about having true love with the average or even below woman which is why you see rich billionaires and rich men marrying them and then getting divorced raped. Women only want romance with Chad and view the rest of men as tools to use.

All female media are basically what they seem to be gossiping about but in made up situations. There are no issues, ideas or more complex emotions, just sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back