Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are pushing themselves to their limit and have nothing to show for it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Job-application maxxing: A lot of guys apply to 100s of jobs just to be accepted for some mediocre paying shitty hours job despite their degree.

Gym-celling: Guys killing themselves in the gym so they can look like instagram fitness model chads but no results because no elite genes or steroids.

Social media maxxing: Posting normie memes on instagram and FB so maybe a girl will notice. No dice.

Men are pushing themselves hard just to fucking survive while women just shit on them "Where are all the good men?"

Yes, absolutely. The gym one kills me the most. I spend 10 hours a week in the gym for almost no benefit whilst legitimately obese chicks fuck any Chad they want and shit test society into telling them they are beautiful supermodels whose only problem is that they need to love themselves more. JFL.

Yes, absolutely. The gym one kills me the most. I spend 10 hours a week in the gym for almost no benefit whilst fat chicks fuck any Chad they want and shit test society into telling them they are beautiful supermodels whose only problem is that they need to love themselves more. JFL.

Careful not to admit anyone you're dieting, counting calories or sticking to a workout program. Fat women will tell you they just want dad bods and you're trying to hard.

Careful not to admit anyone you're dieting, counting calories or sticking to a workout program. Fat women will tell you they just want dad bods and you're trying to hard.
Lol, true. Or they will say "you weigh less than me :horror::horror::horror:" as tho I am unmanly when they're the ones who have piled on 100lbs of excess lard.

And foids easily get government jobs with their bullshit degrees. I hope things starting folding quickly.

Job-application maxxing: A lot of guys apply to 100s of jobs just to be accepted for some mediocre paying shitty hours job despite their degree.

Gym-celling: Guys killing themselves in the gym so they can look like instagram fitness model chads but no results because no elite genes or steroids.

Social media maxxing: Posting normie memes on instagram and FB so maybe a girl will notice. No dice.

Men are pushing themselves hard just to fucking survive while women just shit on them "Where are all the good men?"

Jobs are reserved for Becky. Rules to getting a good job

1.Be white
2.Be female
the end

Yes, absolutely. The gym one kills me the most. I spend 10 hours a week in the gym for almost no benefit whilst legitimately obese chicks fuck any Chad they want and shit test society into telling them they are beautiful supermodels whose only problem is that they need to love themselves more. JFL.

You better have this type of body at minimum or you are wasting your time.

_main-how-a-ripped-guy-works-out.jpg

I know I’m wasting my time boyo. But the gym has gotten more fun the more I have done it. Also feeling physically fitter than fat foids is fun even tho it’s pure uncut cope.

Most people can't get that lean since they're starting off from being fat or flabby.

30 years ago you'd see people that lean walking around at the beach having never been to the gym.

High IQ. To be an attractive woman you simply starve yourself. In order to become a physically attractive male besides face you have to maintain an extremely strict diet, drink protein shakes, and have a rigorous workout routine that you stick to. Seems fair.

Oh and foids get STEM jobs with ease because they are womyn and womyn normally don't like science stuff. Oh and they get special scholarships and programs just because they have a vagina and may or may not be proficient in a STEM field. Seems fair.

It amazes me people have the motivation for serious weightlifting. I do maybe 3 sets of bench and 3 sets of pull ups in my basement per day and that’s about all I have the motivation for. I’m a skinny fucker with very little appetite so it’s tough to eat the calories I need to gain strength anyways:

This is not enough since men dont walk around shirtless and women would probably think his arms are not strong and big enough

This is why existence itself is the biggest of memes.

Last edited:
Gymcelling is for you, so you feel physically and mentally better, not to please society. At worst/best, it's also to prepare yourself for the possible chaos war that the world might be on the brink of.

Gymcelling is for you, so you feel physically and mentally better, not to please society. At worst/best, it's also to prepare yourself for the possible chaos war that the world might be on the brink of.

And to impress other men

To be fair, that's what every delusional coping gymcel says.

Give up now and beat the rush!

I pray for an extraterrestrial invasion or a meteor wipeout everyday.

hard work pays off bro!!!

Oh and foids get STEM jobs with ease because they are womyn and womyn normally don't like science stuff. Oh and they get special scholarships and programs just because they have a vagina and may or may not be proficient in a STEM field. Seems fair.
you bet your ass that if nursing was a six figure major and they gave out scholarships and jobs like candy to male nurses simply for breathing, all males would become nurses overnight

foids are too low IQ to even see how easy it is for them in STEM

Meanwhile holes are coasting on tutorial mode and have EVERYTHING to show for it

If you actually post memes on social media thinking it will get you a girlfriend you are cheese level IQ.

In order to become a physically attractive male besides face you have to maintain an extremely strict diet, drink protein shakes, and have a rigorous workout routine that you stick to.
Really, it seems like hot guys just starve themselves too
Francisco-Lachowski-francisco-lachowski-33894823-772-1040.jpg

men are not aware of that its over for many of them

This is pretty much me. I'm 30 and I basically spent my entire life improving.

I'm endomorphic and I get fat easily. I spent my youth studymaxxing and got fat and then I spent the next years athletemaxxing to lose weight.

I worked hard all my life but at a first sight, I don't have much to show for yet. I'm a nobody for this society and no one gives me any credit for anything.

Men are expected to improve in so many fields that it's impossible to achieve that unless you're genetically gifted for one specific thing so you can work on others. For example if you're genetically low body fat and tall you can just focus on other things while men like me have to train like professional athletes not to look fat.

The expectations for men are extremely unrealistic so it all comes down to genetic lottery.

Too true I'm afraid.

This is pretty much me. I'm 30 and I basically spent my entire life improving.

I'm endomorphic and I get fat easily. I spent my youth studymaxxing and got fat and then I spent the next years athletemaxxing to lose weight.

I worked hard all my life but at a first sight, I don't have much to show for yet. I'm a nobody for this society and no one gives me any credit for anything.

Men are expected to improve in so many fields that it's impossible to achieve that unless you're genetically gifted for one specific thing so you can work on others. For example if you're genetically low body fat and tall you can just focus on other things while men like me have to train like professional athletes not to look fat.

The expectations for men are extremely unrealistic so it all comes down to genetic lottery.

The expectation is for you to be in the top 10% of men in all things, which is nearly impossible and an idiotic expectation. But that's women / society for you. They only see chads and their average man is a "chad"

The expectation is for you to be in the top 10% of men in all things, which is nearly impossible and an idiotic expectation. But that's women / society for you. They only see chads and their average man is a "chad"

You need to be insanely good at something and at least average in other things.

Can't even be a wagecuck now I'm getting rejected by wagie jobs in favor of trannies and diversity low iq ethnics to be hired instead jfl

Chaos war where a skinny, half starved Chink fires one round out of his rifle and turns your guts inside out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back