Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are the predators and women are the prey

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men are the predators and women are the prey since the beginning of time men have hunted women and used them to create our offspring so we’ll have something to leave behind when we die that’s why getting women is difficult because we’re hunting then the prey Isn’t going to make it easy for the predator to catch them they’re gonna make it as miserable and difficult as possible

Men are the retards and so are women.

That's why they frickin want tall men. I hate tall women man

yeah thats what femoids want you to think

Then What Are Incels ?

Hunt or be hunted.

a strong predator can conquer any prey
a strong prey cannot be conquered by just any predator

that's why cumdumpsters with high body count are to be disregarded

Tbh that's true. We must act like hunters.

Men are the predators and women are the prey since the beginning of time
From which early century kindergarten did you learn this, gramps? Perhaps you're not old as in limited in time the way RWAs are, but primitive thus limited in space. Fits "Recluse" as a username.

Say it, is your ramble a con to excuse your inner cannibalistic desires? I have supernatural powers and see the unseen reality of the world all the time, don't think for a second I can't spot your demonic desires when others would simply shrug it off as "trolling".

a strong predator can conquer any prey
a strong prey cannot be conquered by just any predator

that's why cumdumpsters with high body count are to be disregarded
Jesus, these topics attract lots of Freak.
It's telling you think those without bodies who can get away from reality as much as possible, the special people aka elites, are the valuable ones.

You know what I call those "people"? Viruses. Like Californians stealing just because they can get away with it. That's why your username is "runforrest" right? Like the mindless bimbo Jenny from the movie who told him to get away, then spent the whole story getting away from him and reality, and she was STILL a diseased whore by the end.

We incels aren't predators, only in videogame.