Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men Become 'More Generous' In The Presence Of Attractive Women

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

In the second experiment, groups of men were asked to make a number of public donations. When observed by an attractive female the number of donations not only increased but the men competed with each other.
:feelshaha:lol not surprised here.
Dr Iredale said: "The research shows that good deeds among men increase when presented with an opportunity to copulate. Theoretically, this suggests that a good deed is the human equivalent of the peacock's tail. Practically, this research shows how societies can encourage selfless acts."
Just do good deeds bro!:feelsthink:

The problem with simping is that it does not work in this world anymore, because you won't recieve anything in return, but getting cucked.

twoxchromosomes.is

They are flexing their ability to spend their resources, not how caring they are for charities jfl

At my weakest moments i catch myself being more generous towards females but then i shortly remember i'm out of the race for those roasted flaps. Usually ends with beating my meat to old classmates' pics.

I've always been the opposite. If a woman is more attractive, she needs things less.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back