Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Men don't need sex or love"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It turns out that sex and love are basic human needs according to Maslows Hierarchy of Needs on Wikipedia. IncelTears wont touch this. Another anti-incel argument debunked.
1280px Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

No pussy no work

The same fucking toilets would cry when chad doesnt want to fuck them

"OMG OMG HE WONT FUCK MY PUSSY NEEDS PEOPLE NEEDS!!!!!!!"

The same fucking toilets would cry when chad doesnt want to fuck them

"OMG OMG HE WONT FUCK MY PUSSY NEEDS PEOPLE NEEDS!!!!!!!"
Women only want to benefit themselves and not others, they don't care about us

Women only want to benefit themselves and not others, they don't care about us
Which is why they should either face the wall or be imprisoned

No employment, no pussy, no property, no family, no morality, no resources.

I will LDAR a cuppa months more before I give my time to the jews again, you are not entitled to the sweat of my brow sweaty.

Can't take what some p$ychologist said too seriously tho

What authority is Maslow? This "hierarchy of needs" has been brought up before, not everyone agrees with it.

Trannies ON THIS FORUM are saying that love is not a basic human right btw.

they are faggots what do you expect? them and the kikes do not like anything good. why the fuck do they even exist?

Honestly yes it’s brutal

"Foids don't need protection against grapes"

Those trannies are liars that must be purged from the forum

What authority is Maslow? This "hierarchy of needs" has been brought up before, not everyone agrees with it.
People with common sense agree that love and sex are human needs. Maslows hierarchy is accurate

It turns out that sex and love are basic human needs according to Maslows Hierarchy of Needs on Wikipedia. IncelTears wont touch this. Another anti-incel argument debunked.View attachment 960418
I agree with you very much here. Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs is pretty damn accurate. But the stupid reality is that most of these normies have a cognitive dissonance (Redditards ruined that term but I will use it anyways). Normies might agree that the hierarchy of needs is accurate, but subconsciously, the lookism bias in their minds tells them that love and affection and sex and such are needed for humans, but only for normies, Chads, foids, etc. Incels are subhumans so we don't count in their subconscious bias. We are not human to them, we are subhuman, so they don't believe we need love or affection or sex.

To these normies, we are worker drones that are meant to be the mindless cogs in the machine who work and die for the hive and do nothing else. This is why they always love to cite that a large percentage of men never reproduced in historical times. They don't want us to succeed. They want us to rot away alone, after we've worked ourselves to the bone and paid taxes to a soyciety which hates us.

People with common sense agree that love and sex are human needs. Maslows hierarchy is accurate

I think most people would agree that it's weird and unheard of to never have sex, but not that it's a "need." There are people who choose celibacy, so the idea that sexlessness will kill you or make you less of a person comes in conflict with that.