Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men Dont understand pain like women do

• Thread starter Deleted member 29003
  • Start date
Deleted member 29003

Deleted member 29003

You can't get out of the game
-
MOM just tried to argue that women experience more pain than men, after I discussed Female Tutorial Mode. 2020exe :feelskek:

I countered with "why do men commit suicide on mass?"
Final answer - Because men don't experience as much daily pain compared to WOMAN:feelsseriously:. :reeeeee:Every day for (non :bluepill:) man is hell:reeeeee:, especially ugo khhv incelecutal :blackpill:.:feelsbadman:

Epic women moment

She just needs her pillow adjusted
- joker style!

She just needs her pillow adjusted
- joker style!
It's to easy to neetcel. especially when her existence is padding my inheritance. :feelsclown:

MOM just tried to argue that women experience more pain than men, after I discussed Female Tutorial Mode. 2020exe :feelskek:

I countered with "why do men commit suicide on mass?"
Final answer - Because men don't experience as much daily pain compared to WOMAN:feelsseriously:. :reeeeee:Every day for (non :bluepill:) man is hell:reeeeee:, especially ugo khhv incelecutal :blackpill:.:feelsbadman:
You know what you must do OP:feelsugh:

women enjoy complaining about their "pain" for attention
Women rarely suffer. Men are the ones who suffer. Women only have to exist to win at life.

Yeah - women are wimps. Half of the pain they complain about is pretty mild.

I have numerous old injuries that cause me a lot of pain, especially when I have to get into an awkward space or crawl under a car. I put up with it. No one gives a fuck. Women skive off work every month because of "muh monthly". :feelshaha: