Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Men hate single moms because they can’t get easy sex from them." FDS

I'm expecting a third thread in a row about single moms

Coping cuz they can't get Chad.

Why does IT choose to screenshot us instead of them?

I'm expecting a third thread in a row about single moms
Don't be the dad that stepped out,
Be the dad that stepped up!

Be the step dad!

(Get stepped on)

"Ok so let me start this off by saying that I wouldn’t date a single dad at this stage of my life."
clown world :feelsclown:

single moms are Subhuman trash. I pray to Lord subanallah that they all perish

That's a good one. Single moms are trash. Chad is the one pumping and dumping them the most, can't blame them, who wants to raise some brat that's not even yours?

I'm not reading but my reason is simple. I do not want to deal with some other asshole's child. If I were, I would just adopt and be a single father.

Am pretty sure single mums will give some sex if the dude bi McDonald Happy Meals for her 5 children , 3 for her.

Nobody cares if a single mom wants a serious relationship.

Only bottomfeeder cucks will feed her bullshit and make cucked promises after getting sex.

The only good thing chad did for normgroids who want to get in on that pump and dump action with desperate roasties who want to lockdown any male who's foolish enough to get near these literal leftovers.

No. It's because they are whores.

I wouldn’t fuck a single mom, I simply wouldn’t fuck someone I don’t intend on dating seriously. And I would never date a single mother.

They have nothing to offer, they are old, ugly, busy, with a lot of mental baggage. They are incapable of love and their relationships are purely transactional and parasitical.

It makes absolutely no sense, for comparison, hookers are cheaper, younger, hotter, no baggage no responsibility no drama, and do a better job at pretending to love you.

Single moms are low IQ, bad decision making trash. If they got pumped and dumped once, best believe they will make more bad decisions.

Noodlewhoreseesashortmale

@IncelCream

Coping cuz they can't get Chad.

That subreddit is full of human garbage with extra chromosomes

Single mom = chad chaser, lower smv and takes you for a chump

FDS is an absolute joke.
That subreddit is full of human garbage with extra chromosomes
I wouldn’t fuck a single mom, I simply wouldn’t fuck someone I don’t intend on dating seriously. And I would never date a single mother.

They have nothing to offer, they are old, ugly, busy, with a lot of mental baggage. They are incapable of love and their relationships are purely transactional and parasitical.

It makes absolutely no sense, for comparison, hookers are cheaper, younger, hotter, no baggage no responsibility no drama, and do a better job at pretending to love you.

Don't be the dad that stepped out,
Be the dad that stepped up!

Be the step dad!

(Get stepped on)
Exactly. Be the betabux cuck that neither your whore wife nor adopted kids will respect or even see as family!

women hate men because they can't get easy sex of the chads

Enough internet for today.