Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men hit their prime at 30 bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Age can only make you uglier, good if someone has good genes and ages better than his peers, also if he is tall and big frame as with age most people get shitty face, at 40+.

He's a chink, he doesn't count. Soft features don't age well.

That bone loss is brutal

it depends on how you age, some men mature and it is attractive
there was a guy in hs that even i mogged, fastforward 12 years later he is married to a cutie. how? he oggremaxxed during all those years and is looking like an adult male who can protect foid and offspring, also socialmaxxed unintentionally cause he is more nt while i was rotting playing videogames
nt and ogremaxxing are two mountains of ascension actually

Looks the same just older :feelsseriously:. Compare 20-30 or whenever you stop looking like a kid

17 was his prime

And if a prime male tries to have sex with a prime female he'd go to jail. :feelsclown:

30 is a funny age in that some guys can still look really good and have no problems getting high school or college aged foids. On the other hand, some guys can look well into middle age.

I worked with this one ginger guy last year who was 26, but he looked much older because he was going bald, he had a bald spot in the top center of his head. When he hits his 30s, he will look like he's in his 40s.

At 30, it really varies person to person.

From over to giga over

Life start when you start balding a full head of hair is a sign of virginity
francisco lachowski laughing GIF

Tfw you hit(ER) but don't hit your prime:feelsohgod:

Devastating blackpill

Cope. Men hit their prime after their funeral. Over for alive-cels.