Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Men live shorter lives than women

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
>Men are the ones who die in war

>Men are the ones dying in dangerous jobs

>Men commit suicide more than women

>And most brutal of all, we live biologically shorter lives :feelsrope:

That's because nature loves women more, women have eggs, so keeping them alive is more important than keeping men alive (who have cheap sperm). Blame nature for all of this.

That's because nature loves women more, women have eggs, so keeping them alive is more important than keeping men alive (who have cheap sperm). Blame nature for all of this.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Hopefully, genetic engineering fixes all of this.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Hopefully genetic engineering fixes all of this.
Extinctionism only can. Making life go extinct releases people from the prison and gladiator war of life.

Men mostly works on more demanding and detrimental to health jobs

Men experiences a lot more stress

Men retire later

Male privilege?

I want to watch the world burn while drinking some quality french onion soup.
Literally gonna be the best day when an asteroid comes to end all life on earth for once, and put an end to this cycle of consumption, reproduction, and avoidance.

“Someone like him” bro thinks hes a god or something retard in his room fantasising about his anime girlfriend while hating on real women
You're a troll looking for drama here, you're an IT alt

Extinctionism only can. Making life go extinct releases people from the prison and gladiator war of life.
"May chaos take the world"

And people will still say that man are uselles.
Other day i saw a video of women saying that they could live well in a world if all men disappear.
They did take one second to think about the economic collapse that would be if half of the population vanish.
No one for the hardest and primordial works.
To make it work they would have to accept slavery and tirany of a tibal state ruled by masculine women.
Many would perish. And even after some reorganization, without cloning or other way to reproduce, in 50 to 100 years it would be the end of womenkind.

Women deserve more than men he can keep working with his dumbass
Open your mouth again and i'll shove 3 bricks down your throat you sissy ITfaggot

And people will still say that man are uselles.
Other day i saw a video of women saying that they could live well in a world if all men disappear.
They did take one second to think about the economic collapse that would be if half of the population vanish.
No one for the hardest and primordial works.
To make it work they would have to accept slavery and tirany of a tibal state ruled by masculine women.
Many would perish. And even after some reorganization, without cloning or other way to reproduce, in 50 to 100 years it would be the end of womenkind.
Banging and getting killed by niggers is every whore wet dream, no captain save a hoe anymoe, plus all redditors are DED so no upvoooot either!:feelskek:

Good, i hope ill die before i turn 40

Women are the most ruthless savage people on the earth. Men have died and risked their life and foids are still ungrateful. I have no empathy for them anymore.

Thankfully toilet life expectancy is going down probably due to rampant obesity.