Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men-Only Underground Club of The New Society

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
The main idea is Basically a secret "book" club for middle-class/rich incels funded by members of the club.monthly/weekly meetings for Reading,drinking and talking about things with people you can relate to is seems cool to me tbh.

I'm not gay though.

Yes because everyone on this site is definitely an incel and nobody is an FBI agent

burger problems tbh
He has a point tho. All nations have secret services and ppl getting paid here at doing pointless stuffs such as reading this forum. JFL, I would like to get paid too ngl.

He has a point tho. All nations have secret services and ppl getting paid here at doing pointless stuffs such as reading this forum. JFL, I would like to get paid too ngl.
"you guys are getting paid" meme

The main idea is Basically a secret "book" club for middle-class/rich incels funded by members of the club.monthly/weekly meetings for Reading,drinking and talking about things with people you can relate to is seems cool to me tbh.
It does sound cool, but will inevitably fall apart when a foid manipulate an Incel to rat on the fellow members, after that the media will get involved and they all be labeled as far-right misogynists and demand foids be accepted

Too high-inhib and non-NT to ever part be of even an incel club.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back