Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion men seem to be as cliquey as women

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i try to befriend everyone as much as possible here.

men apparently are supposed to be indifferent to each other though. but seems like many are very cliquey and are quite selective about who they become friends with.

Men are sadly worse than woman

Because we always have this need to think we are better than others. So we automatically ignore/mock those who we deem to not be on our "level". Just like what foids do. Both men and women are absolute shit.

I recall a lovely quote from someone:

Just how humans work.

for normal men, i could agree with this statement. bitchy, catty, intimidadting and always competing, putting down, scapegoating, snide, smug childishness. Heavy doses of peacock behavior as well. They need to be seen and instigate/partake in drama. cant just go about their business without all that attitude and foolishness :feelsUgh:

Cope, roasties are way worse.

Tbh if women don't see you as a creep then they will actually often welcome you. It probably has to do with them not seeing you as competition and with women always getting befriended easily by everyone. Men from my experience will protect their social circle and will only let you in if you're not a threat and are a jester.

I've been told to fuck off by guys when I followed the "just put yourself out there" advice.

for normal men, i could agree with this statement. bitchy, catty, intimidadting and always competing, putting down, scapegoating, snide, smug childishness. Heavy doses of peacock behavior as well. They need to be seen and instigate/partake in drama.

Yes. I remember most of the males I've met quite well:

Iban(Joshua), T3HZ3NON, LegitCake, Formaggio, Czech Chrome, Moby1997, Eussorus, Wynd Fox, IkeTheGeneric, KillAll

Corey, D.J, Luis, Leajandro, Joshua, Giovanni, Carlos, Jacquis, Anthony, Jake, Joseph, Brett,

Smiley, 128GB, JarodOfOrbiter, cntkillme(Matthew), Cody, warspyking, Aetricity, "checkplate"

electricpole, Lexington, Libcrusher, Phillip W, Ninetails, Gummy Roach, David S, W.T Door, Ominous Cowherd

Memories are quite valuable.

It's not men or women, it's NPCs.

Men associate with other men only if it's improve thier social standing. Nobody wants to associate with unattractive, friendless man, because you got no social connections and you're visibly odd one out. It's negative feedback loop that's imposible to break.

Men associate with other men only if it's improve thier social standing. Nobody wants to associate with unattractive, friendless man, because you got no social connections and you're visibly odd one out. It's negative feedback loop that's imposible to break.

With the exception of low-value males clustering together.

With the exception of low-value males clustering together.
it's exception to a norm, even low-value male will ditch you if the sniff opportunity to move up social hierarchy. Male comradery is a cope. It only happens in life-threatning situation or other rare occasions. Most men are rats in daily life, they only care about what benefits them and screw other men regularly.

electricpole, Lexington, Libcrusher, Phillip W, Ninetails, Gummy Roach, David S, W.T Door, Ominous Cowherd

Raisin Caine, Red Fox, Rolexeo/Princess, "o", EdWinter, retired old sarge, Don't Call Me Dude, .Jerry, WizardFro, Puzzling, Krishnamurthy, Iggy Rocko, ted s, Cato, Sagittarius Ilyer, cool, Scrimshaw, Jiang Feng, perfectlybaked...

i try to befriend everyone as much as possible here.

men apparently are supposed to be indifferent to each other though. but seems like many are very cliquey and are quite selective about who they become friends with.
men are becoming women. I think its the estrogen/microplatics/ or god knows what is in the environment. look at footage of highschool guys in the 90's they look like adult men with full beards. Now look at highschoolers they look like fucking children

Yes. I remember most of the males I've met quite well:

Iban(Joshua), T3HZ3NON, LegitCake, Formaggio, Czech Chrome, Moby1997, Eussorus, Wynd Fox, IkeTheGeneric, KillAll

Corey, D.J, Luis, Leajandro, Joshua, Giovanni, Carlos, Jacquis, Anthony, Jake, Joseph, Brett,

Smiley, 128GB, JarodOfOrbiter, cntkillme(Matthew), Cody, warspyking, Aetricity, "checkplate"

Memories are quite valuable.
Raisin Caine, Red Fox, Rolexeo/Princess, "o", EdWinter, retired old sarge, Don't Call Me Dude, .Jerry, WizardFro, Puzzling, Krishnamurthy, Iggy Rocko, ted s, Cato, Sagittarius Ilyer, cool, Scrimshaw, Jiang Feng, perfectlybaked...

oldprof, Nathan, midnightteary1, BarkleyHound, Verulam, Jeff S, ryde0n, TNO, RWPossum, Beardog, Elwood Blues, KennyB, megalomaniac, Uncle Pennybags, Mr. Wizard, marsel_duchamp, ANDRE L

yeah i hate men just as much as women