Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"men should never hit women unless their life is in danger" I hate foids but I unironically agree with this

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont think foids are precious xueens that shouldnt ever be hit or something but foids are so weak that beating them just sounds like you're picking the easy target. its easy to overpower and beat up a foid so doing that is not an achievement. even if a foid does something you dont like, the most we should do is yell slurs at them and at most, a light slap. I would rather beat up a normie than a foid since they're have greater strength than me and could actually put my life in danger

They don’t say anything when 6’2 200 pound ogres pick on 5’7 framelets tho

S1

S2

Cucked thread

Don't beat women unless if they personally offend you intentionally first. Wild that this is an unpopular opinion.

They don’t say anything when 6’2 200 pound ogres pick on 5’7 framelets tho
yeah those normies that stay silent when weakcels get beaten are hypocritical fags

Women are entitled to equality which means getting a slap if it's deserved. Men get the same treatment too of course.

I've been beat up by multiple and older guys growing up. idgaf if it happens to some privileged holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back