Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men that like masculine women are confused

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men that like masculine women are confused about their sexuality they don’t know if they want a man or woman so they try to both they don’t know if they’re straight or gay why else would any man like masculine women it’s not attractive at all I’d never date a woman with a better physique than me

Men that like masculine women are confused about their sexuality they don’t know if they want a man or woman so they try to both they don’t know if they’re straight or gay why else would any man like masculine women it’s not attractive at all I’d never date a woman with a better physique than me
show an example of "masculine women"

Id be damned if i date a bodybuilder chick with a clit bigger than my dick.

@Reclusemaxer are you a tiny dick cel aswell?

Imagine jerking of to woman with muscles and all that nonsence . kek

i want fat tits , fat ass , good curves . a rather feminine face ( not these edged , or sheboon ones )

Imagine jerking of to woman with muscles and all that nonsence . kek

i want fat tits , fat ass , good curves . a rather feminine face ( not these edged , or sheboon ones )

I like "masculine" women, but not when they look like body builders and shit. I still want them to look like women, but just be extroverted, assertive, and not an insecure little girl that expects me to coddle her and initiate everything. I think "masculine" isn't a good term to use in this case because it implies that I'm attracted to male energy, but the thing is I'm not attracted to those behavioral traits when men possess it, only when women do.