Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men turning gay in prison proves sex should be a human right

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
You know how like theres rape and shit in prisons

They do this bc they probably had sex before and needed to do it again, only there is no woman

They get so desperare and they turn gay.

So sex is a human right, if someone is so desperare for it to happen AGAIN. It should be a human right

We incels dont turn gay bc we never had sex. And we dont know what it feels like

what's fucked up about prison terms is that dude who is fucking other dude is not considered gay, but one who get raped is considered gay

It is ridiculous that some sexhaver could have been jailed for 10 years from the age of 20 to the age of 30, and during this period I would still not ascend while being free. He would still mog the shit out of me once he got back to a normal life.

What nigga I'm not even faggot.

What nigga I'm not even faggot.
good for you. stay safe.
Images

I wonder why so many homosexuals end up in prison?

No such thing as “turning gay”. if you do something gay you were always gay from day 1 - your situation should reawakened the dormant faggotry

faggot logic
what's fucked up about prison terms is that dude who is fucking other dude is not considered gay, but one who get raped is considered gay
tbh the logic is one can fuck a guy to put him in place or an act of violence to humiliate the enemy during war, and it was also done to the slaves bought from africa.
like in prison if a guy wants sex he compartmentalise the body ie separates the hole from the body.

tbh the logic is one can fuck a guy to put him in place or an act of violence to humiliate the enemy during war, and it was also done to the slaves bought from africa.
like in prison if a guy wants sex he compartmentalise the body ie separates the hole from the body.
I could never do that no matter this bs excuse LoL

No such thing as “turning gay”. if you do something gay you were always gay from day 1
there are circumstances which can make one gay like castration, being imprisoned and sissy hypno.

No such thing as “turning gay”. if you do something gay you were always gay from day 1 - your situation should reawakened the dormant faggotry
And if you do something straight you were always straight from day 1?

Sex should definitely be a right. Austrian prostitution laws where brothels are legal and condoms aren't mandatory combined to this https://incels.wiki/w/Netherlands_government's_model_for_combatting_inceldom would be a good solution. There must be good substitutes for chasing women which would reduce hypergamy, thus actual need for sexual services.

When men have easy access to sex, it will reduce medical expenses because inceldom is behind many diseases and unhealthy choices. It would be an actual working solution that would replace the (((meds))) that make everything worse for them who are fed with them. That could reduce hypergamy and make society less toxic. Current polygamous society is very toxic, competition is insane and sex is now everything for normies, normies tease others for actions like even hobbies that don't please women.

It's not just prison where this fucked up logic, as @PhilipBlake said, is appied. Many cultures, where pederasty and homosexuality is practised today like Afghanistan and other backwards nations, hold this attitude. The ancient Romans too had this retarded idea that taking it was an "affront to manhood," but the giver had no social stigma associated with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back