Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men will need to be put in cages

My life is already a cage.

Foids do better in useless filler college degrees such as soycology or arts bullshit. They vote more (for nation-destroying policies). The only reason they don’t commit crime is because they’re too fucking weak to survive on the streets amongst men.

So yes the article is correct, foids are better at being docile wageslave sheep. It also helps that scumciety holds their hands through every step of the way.

Foids do better in useless filler college degrees such as soycology or arts bullshit. They vote more (for nation-destroying policies). The only reason they don’t commit crime is because they’re too fucking weak to survive on the streets amongst men.

So yes the article is correct, foids are better at being docile wageslave sheep. It also helps that scumciety holds their hands through every step of the way.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Men invent all the stuff. Build all the things and go into fucking space. No woman has ever gotten the idea to go into space. They are happy with furniture.
Ofc course it is easy to be a nice woman if everything is handed to you.
My mother gave a lot to charity. Money she "borrowed" from her siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back