Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Mental gymnastics by a female to justify sleeping with multiple Chads

Give a quick rundown I can't bear reading more than a paragraph of this stupid shit

I don't wanna read this :trepidation:

I'm not gonna read a whore's diary on how she cucks her boyfriend. I hope she gets killed and her cuck boyfriend kills himself over the whore's memory. no dignity, fucking devoid of humanity.

Give a quick rundown I can't bear reading more than a paragraph of this stupid shit

I don't wanna read this :trepidation:

It's garbage, I skimmed. Some guy tells her he doesn't "believe in monogamy" and she still has sex with him because "I just didn’t want to lose him" (AKA he's Tyrone).

A black woman wrote this garbage too based on the writing style.

Notice they always have fancy names for calling themselves worthless whores :lul::lul::lul:

> She’s a 18 year old virgin apparently
> Meets Chad who uses game to fuck her without commitment of any sort even though in her mind she wanted to wait for “the one”
> Tries to get him jealous by going on Tinder.
> does not mess with any normal dudes
> meets another Chad who is into polyamory, and gives it up on the first date.

Fml just how easy is it for Chads in 2018.

Foids will just do as much mental gymnastics as needed to justify anything that they want to do or benefit them. Women's ideology is called solipsism.

Notice they always have fancy names for calling themselves worthless whores :lul::lul::lul:
NTs, especially women, can rationalise anything at all. They simply frame it mentally in their head in such a way that they are the good person they know they are.

Another article written by a sex positive free spirit(thot) about her polygamous lifestyle. Her betabux just be feeling so lucky

Dumbass hoe, played herself.

> She’s a 18 year old virgin apparently
> Meets Chad who uses game to fuck her without commitment of any sort even though in her mind she wanted to wait for “the one”
> Tries to get him jealous by going on Tinder.
> does not mess with any normal dudes
> meets another Chad who is into polyamory, and gives it up on the first date.

Fml just how easy is it for Chads in 2018.

Good god, Chad lives life on walkthrough mode. Imagine being loved by a woman to that extent just because of your facial bones.

Life is a scam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back