Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mental gymnastics from noodlewhores trying to justify asian women not dating asian men

The latter isn't technically wrong: it's impossible to recognize racism without being racist.

Everyone sentient is racist, it's impossible to recognize and understand the concept of racism without distinguishing race, which makes one racist.
Nah I never see this argument being put forth against SJWs constantly bringing up race and emphasizing racial differences to make others uncomfortable as their stated goal.

I only ever see this argument that "everyone is racist" when it comes to ethnic and asian guys pointing out the hypocrisy of women claiming their racial dating requirements "preferences" aren't racist.

It's like a useful idiot stormcuck argument that protects women. What's the point of the "The latter isn't technically wrong...everyone sentient is racist". It is just concern trolling.

Rather than "racist" and some imaginary "non-racist" (which NOBODY qualifies as) we should use terms like "hypo-racist" and "hyper-racist" to describe people who are less racist and more racist than average.
It is a racist double standard that women can openly talk about dismissing a whole race of men without backlash because if men do the same they get shamed and punished for voicing that kind of statement.

Nah I never see this argument being put forth against SJWs constantly bringing up race and emphasizing racial differences to make others uncomfortable as their stated goal.
I'd apply it against them too, but I tend to avoid them.

I only ever see this argument that "everyone is racist" when it comes to ethnic and asian guys pointing out the hypocrisy of women claiming their racial dating requirements "preferences" aren't racist.
The key thing is you use it to argue a behavior/thought is racist and not an entire person.

What's the point of the "The latter isn't technically wrong...everyone sentient is racist".
It is just concern trolling.
The point is we go into more detail about why the racism is bad.
Like if it's hypocritical racism...
Or unrealistic racism...
Not all racism would classify as either of those.

It is a racist double standard that women can openly talk about dismissing a whole race of men without backlash
because if men do the same they get shamed and punished for voicing that kind of statement.
That might be more of a SEXIST double standard (only women can be racist) than a racist one, tbh

It's also lookist as fuck because foids aren't boycotting 10/10 gigachads for being racist against ethnic women.

The men who suffer discrimination for having racial preferences are the mid-tier beta bux guys who foids are barely willing to fuck in the first place.

In many cases "I won't fuck this guy because he won't fuck a negress" is just an excuse because she actually doesn't want to fuck him for being short/ugly/fat but doesn't want to seem shallow, so instead she blames his shallowness as a non-shallow reason to reject him

I'd apply it against them too, but I tend to avoid them.
That just seems like a cop-out in the same vein that people who claim to want to hold men to higher standards use
"well you have to be the bigger man no matter what" "you cannot control how they act, why don't you act like the adult",
"so just because women are acting shitty you have to act shitty back? grow up dude."

The key thing is you use it to argue a behavior/thought is racist and not an entire person.

The point is we go into more detail about why the racism is bad.
Like if it's hypocritical racism...
Or unrealistic racism...
Not all racism would classify as either of those.

That might be more of a SEXIST double standard (only women can be racist) than a racist one, tbh

It's also lookist as fuck because foids aren't boycotting 10/10 gigachads for being racist against ethnic women.
No this is like some argument the media would put forth in some controversial op-ed to muddy the waters and concern troll to take the blame off women for being bigoted.
Who gives a fuck what kind of racism it is? I don't.
I don't like the hypocrisy of people claiming they aren't racist and then openly excluding whole races of men in dating and seeing nothing wrong with it. Especially when they then post about it on social media while going after any guys that have any kind of "preferences" (racial or otherwise) in women.

The men who suffer discrimination for having racial preferences are the mid-tier beta bux guys who foids are barely willing to fuck in the first place.
Men can't afford to have racial preferences like women can now so that is irrelevant.

In many cases "I won't fuck this guy because he won't fuck a negress" is just an excuse because she actually doesn't want to fuck him for being short/ugly/fat but doesn't want to seem shallow, so instead she blames his shallowness as a non-shallow reason to reject him
Have no idea why you are even bringing this up. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Men can't afford to have racial preferences like women can now so that is irrelevant.

some very much can and do

but obviously we're thirstier and have fewer options so we're less prone to, and if we do have them they're more flexible

IE more white men fucking negresses than negros fucking white women

some very much can and do
They can't afford to be open about it if it doesn't sit well with women. There is no comparison here.
I've seen even chads and chadlites get shit on for saying or hinting that they wouldn't want to date or have sex with black women.

but obviously we're thirstier and have fewer options so we're less prone to, and if we do have them they're more flexible
Society demands nonchad males have zero standards and take what they can get. At the same time they encourage women to "know their worth" and be able to have any standard they want. That increases women's leverage over men.

These double standards shouldn't stand
@Robtical

IE more white men fucking negresses than negros fucking white women
I really don't don't care about that tbh and really more black men fuck white women than white men fuck black women.
Black guys aren't hit as much by jbw because white men aren't as interested in black women on average as they are in asian and ethnic women.

They can't afford to be open about it if it doesn't sit well with women. There is no comparison here.
I've seen even chads and chadlites get shit on for saying or hinting that they wouldn't want to date or have sex with black women.

that could just be superfluous virtue signaling by foids in public who get aroused by his confidence and fuck him in private

I think foids like guys with standards that prevent him from fucking low-class women.

They want him to be confident, have options enough to have standards.

Society demands nonchad males have zero standards and take what they can get. At the same time they encourage women to "know their worth" and be able to have any standard they want. That increases women's leverage over men.

These double standards shouldn't stand
@Robtical
That's why non chads need to be taught to stop being pathetic pussy pandering simps, and know their worth. If all non chads stopped being simps, foid's collective smv would be lower than men's.

that could just be superfluous virtue signaling by foids in public who get aroused by his confidence and fuck him in private
No.
Even chads and chadlites that express racial dating "preferences" in the same way foids do get shit talked and condemned for it.

I think foids like guys with standards that prevent him from fucking low-class women.
Nah foids like it when hot guys have no standards and will fuck anything because that means they have a chance to get with him in the future.

They want him to be confident, have options enough to have standards.
They don't even want chads to have as much leverage in dating as they do.
See the popularity among foids of relationship subs on reddit and femaledatingstrategy as evidence of this.

That's why non chads need to be taught to stop being pathetic pussy pandering simps, and know their worth. If all non chads stopped being simps, foid's collective smv would be lower than men's.
Just nonchad males?
Fuck it dude don't you realize it's chadlites and chads much better looking than anyone on this site that are more responsible for other people's inceldom here?
Chads and chadlites also insist on being pathetic pussy pandering simps.

Foids don't care what nonchad males do whether they simp or not.
If they did they would care if nonchad males dropped out of the dating scene.

Even chads and chadlites that express racial dating "preferences" in the same way foids do get shit talked and condemned for it.
Foids will still fuck chads they condemn

foids like it when hot guys have no standards and will fuck anything
because that means they have a chance to get with him in the future.
Foids don't need a guy to have low standards to fuck the guy, even ones with high standards they can still usually fuck by taking advantage of a horny or frustrated moment.

Foids instead would want the validation of fucking a gigachad w/ standards because accomplishing that, above and beyond his body, also gives them a sense of accomplishment.

They don't even want chads to have as much leverage in dating as they do.
That's why they don't want no-standards chad: no-standards chad has more leverage than high-standards chad because he is willing to fuck 1/10s if becky won't put out.

Fuck it dude don't you realize it's chadlites and chads much better looking than anyone on this site that are more responsible for other people's inceldom here?
Chads and chadlites also insist on being pathetic pussy pandering simps.
Foids who can land a chad who orbit them like a betabux get best of both worlds, that's the ideal for them

Foids don't care what nonchad males do whether they simp or not.
If they did they would care if nonchad males dropped out of the dating scene.
disagree: foids can find non-chad SIMP orbiters useful to help do stuff for them like buy them free foods, drive them places, help them move, lend a spare bedroom to fuck chad in, etc.

Foids will still fuck chads they condemn
Okay yeah that's obvious. Watch what they do not what they say.

Foids don't need a guy to have low standards to fuck the guy, even ones with high standards they can still usually fuck by taking advantage of a horny or frustrated moment.

Foids instead would want the validation of fucking a gigachad w/ standards because accomplishing that, above and beyond his body, also gives them a sense of accomplishment.
Yeah but again what does that have to do with the topic of racial dating "preferences"

That's why they don't want no-standards chad: no-standards chad has more leverage than high-standards chad because he is willing to fuck 1/10s if becky won't put out.
Nah foids no that chads with low to no standards means more chance that they and lower tier foids will have chances with chad.
Foids look out for each other. Males don't.

Foids who can land a chad who orbit them like a betabux get best of both worlds, that's the ideal for them
Nah tbh
@Dregster666 what do you think?

disagree: foids can find non-chad SIMP orbiters useful to help do stuff for them like buy them free foods, drive them places, help them move, lend a spare bedroom to fuck chad in, etc.
All of that can be done by their foid friends and gay bffs through social media.
They don't need nonchad simp orbiters.
They don't mind and they enjoy being flattering by some of their beta orbiters. But it isn't a necessity for them.

Okay yeah that's obvious. Watch what they do not what they say.

Yeah but again what does that have to do with the topic of racial dating "preferences"

Nah foids no that chads with low to no standards means more chance that they and lower tier foids will have chances with chad.

Nah tbh
@Dregster666 what do you think?

All of that can be done by their foid friends and gay bffs through social media.
They don't need nonchad simp orbiters.
They don't mind and they enjoy being flattering by some of their beta orbiters. But it isn't a necessity for them.
On what specifically?

On what specifically?
How
" Foids who can land a chad who orbit them like a betabux get best of both worlds, that's the ideal for them "

That's what foids say they want but their actions don't follow when they are with even such chads from what I've seen anecdotally tbh

Foids obviously want to attain the Chad without an excess amount of effort (they are lazy) but they still want his standards to be high enough that they JUST BARELY include the foid.

This minimizes the potential amount of competition, and more greatly affirms her status.

For example, a chad who only fucks 5+ girls, a 5/10 girl prefers him to a chad who only fucks 4+ girls
Former case affirms she is at least 5, latter case only affirms she is at least 4

Disagree, loyalty and backstabbing exist in both sexes.

It's not really common to see a foid seeking out a chad to share with her GFs, she wants the solitary affirmation.

Exceptions obviously do exist like in School Days when Minami/Kumi/Natsumi show up to triple-team the protag after hearing about his sexual history

Foids obviously want to attain the Chad without an excess amount of effort (they are lazy) but they still want his standards to be high enough that they JUST BARELY include the foid.

This minimizes the potential amount of competition, and more greatly affirms her status.

For example, a chad who only fucks 5+ girls, a 5/10 girl prefers him to a chad who only fucks 4+ girls
Former case affirms she is at least 5, latter case only affirms she is at least 4
Nah I don't think it works that way anymore.

Disagree, loyalty and backstabbing exist in both sexes.
It's way less with women than it is with men.
Don't be fooled by the overt cat fights and gossip and supposed brotherhood between men.

At the end of the day women have each other's backs. Men don't.

It's not really common to see a foid seeking out a chad to share with her GFs, she wants the solitary affirmation.
Cuckqueens and the formation of harems would disagree with you.

How
" Foids who can land a chad who orbit them like a betabux get best of both worlds, that's the ideal for them "

That's what foids say they want but their actions don't follow when they are with even such chads from what I've seen anecdotally tbh
They'll cheat on him with dark triad chads if they're complete whores.

But ideally it's what every foid dreams of landing, a good boy chad who turns down every hole who isn't his oneitis.

They'll cheat on him with dark triad chads if they're complete whores.
tbh

But ideally it's what every foid dreams of landing, a good boy chad who turns down every hole who isn't his oneitis.
They say they do but they even seem to treat those kinds of chads not that well if he isn't a bit darktriad and cocky.

They say they do but they even seem to treat those kinds of chads not that well if he isn't a bit darktriad and cocky.

That's the thing about holes, you can never fully win. Chads that want to be that good guy eventually get broken into being that asshole.

That's the thing about holes, you can never fully win. Chads that want to be that good guy eventually get broken into being that asshole.
tbh and even neutral behavior is seen as weak and too nice.
Normies especially have to be particularly ruthless emotionally in dealing with foids.

asian woman are extremely odd arent they , the self hate is super weird

asian woman are extremely odd arent they , the self hate is super weird
True. Its cringeworthy tbh.

I dont care what race any person is. If he/she displays obvious signs of internalized racial self-hatred, its cringeworthy because chances are, he or she would not be so self-hating if their social setting was right (live amongst others like yourself, surround yourself with others like yourself)

Asian women feel like the ugly sheep in white society and they truly believe that by being easy whores to low-mid tier white men, that they can somehow ascend their situation. Truth is that most mildly woke people know that there is something peculiar about the behavior of Asian women (in a bad way). They are objectively pathetic.

Last edited:
Riiiiiight, because wmaf never results in any sons looking more Asian that hwite & they totally become 6 foot plus, bullshit. Bitch just wants that "oh look I have white man, that makes me high value" halo.