Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mental health evaluation

I

Incel801

Banned
-
I want to get on neet bux but don't want to be committed to the Looney bin. I have serious depression and social anxiety. Is this enough for neet bux? 

Any suggestions on what I should tell them? I def don't need to be committed but holding down a real job is impossible when I feel so inferior to everyone.

Thanks to everyone on this board esp. the hard working moderators who keep this a safe place for us.

I actually got a mental health eval a few weeks ago. I should contact the doc to get the results and see if I can dropout and go NEET.

I rather not say specificly but I'm in the United states..

Depends on your state, but NEET bucks are definitely not enough to live off. You have to be looking for a job and you only get it for a certain period of time. Even more rage inducing is the fact that you could get a lot more money if you were female, especially if you are a single mother.