Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mental illness: Males vs Females...

Cssk8er312

Cssk8er312

Greycel
Talking moreso on the behalf of bipolar/BPD which i see so many foids who are less than a 5/10 almost use as a selling point for them to attain a boyfriend or sexual partner because its a QuiRkY SeLLinG PoInT or some shit like that. Any time we have a mental illness it automatically brings us down 5 notches. When ive talked to anyone (regardless of gender) nay i say a single word about my mental struggles before they drop me like a rock. If I say nothing about it, it becomes severely obvious that im not mentally sane anyways and the same outcome happens. Any similar experiences here?

social anxiety/phobia and especially avoidant personality = over for any male

Mental illness is 100x worse for men

Age old issue of women being suppourted for their mental illnesses while men don't get anything and is a negative for them. Bipolar foid is a synonym for bitch.
Mental illness is 100x worse for men

Foid mental illness is a myth, it's either for attention or not having enough of Chads cock

Foid mental illness is a myth, it's either for attention or not having enough of Chads cock

Agreed 100%, legitimately another tactic for roasties to get more dick.

Autism is one of the main reasons why I am incel.

Chads who have mental illnesses are considered mysterious dark-triad types.

Mental illness doesn't make a woman lose her SMV, even a tiny bit

Females are more likely to attempt suicide, but men commit suicide four times more