Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum is unironically helping mental health

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL;DR

By expressing our negative thoughts here, we are calming ourselves down, thus stopping us from commiting irl shootings.

To start off my point, i will compare the concept of young children crying. Studies (and not just studies but also normal human common sense) show that letting your baby cry is healthy, and that yelling at your baby for crying can make room for hate and resentment towards the parents later on in the childs life.

I can use myself as an example. My parents screamed at me in public for crying and now they wonder why i wanna move out at only 18.

Screaming at young children should by punishable by rape, death, testicular torsion and other punishments alike. :society:

Its important to notice than parents SHOULD try to stop crying in kids. However, when they do so, they should proces with love. Basically trying to calm their kids down with cuddles, love, hugs, etc. not with screaming in their face and making them feel bad for being human, like unfortunately so many parents do nowadays.

"Crying is “the only way of communication of a baby, for example for feeding, safety and things,” he said. So caregivers “should react to the crying, and automatically we do this.” Letting the baby cry for a few minutes may be helpful though, he added, particularly if it is not feeding time. “Then they can learn how to self-soothe themselves,” he said."

Lets say, hypothetically, that 2 parents yell at their child for crying. This naturally leads to hatred in the child for parents.

If said kid becomes an incel, and gets hated by society for being ugly and/or neurodivergent (autstic, aspie, schizo etc.) he will feel IMMEMSE hate for the world.

I used a crying child as an example to show that whenever kids cry and DO something about , it helps. Like when we feel hate and rage for foids and post here (AKA DO something about it) we stop ourselves from going ER (in the babies case future resentment)

Thats why mass shootings happen. Not because inky winkies get no pussy and are egotistical. No. Its because we aren't treated like humans, and because of childhood trauma.

I just left Adam Lanza here cuz hes my favorite example of what happends with childhood trauma and untreated/not properly treated mental ilness.

We have so much hate.

How do we get it out? We do so on this forum.

This forum has unironically stopped school shootings and mass shootings.

High IQ. This is like the safest place on Earth for me. Btw, how can you scream at your own child, I'm so sorry man. That's fucked up

High IQ. This is like the safest place on Earth for me. Btw, how can you scream at your own child, I'm so sorry man. That's fucked up
Thank you for Reading brocel.

This forum is like a safe zone

TL;DR

By expressing our negative thoughts here, we are calming ourselves down, thus stopping us from commiting irl shootings.

To start off my point, i will compare the concept of young children crying. Studies (and not just studies but also normal human common sense) show that letting your baby cry is healthy, and that yelling at your baby for crying can make room for hate and resentment towards the parents later on in the childs life.

I can use myself as an example. My parents screamed at me in public for crying and now they wonder why i wanna move out at only 18.

Screaming at young children should by punishable by rape, death, testicular torsion and other punishments alike. :society:

Its important to notice than parents SHOULD try to stop crying in kids. However, when they do so, they should proces with love. Basically trying to calm their kids down with cuddles, love, hugs, etc. not with screaming in their face and making them feel bad for being human, like unfortunately so many parents do nowadays.

Lets say, hypothetically, that 2 parents yell at their child for crying. This naturally leads to hatred in the child for parents.

If said kid becomes an incel, and gets hated by society for being ugly and/or neurodivergent (autstic, aspie, schizo etc.) he will feel IMMEMSE hate for the world.

I used a crying child as an example to show that whenever kids cry and DO something about , it helps. Like when we feel hate and rage for foids and post here (AKA DO something about it) we stop ourselves from going ER (in the babies case future resentment)

Thats why mass shootings happen. Not because inky winkies get no pussy and are egotistical. No. Its because we aren't treated like humans, and because of childhood trauma.

I just left Adam Lanza here cuz hes my favorite example of what happends with childhood trauma and untreated/not properly treated mental ilness.

We have so much hate.

How do we get it out? We do so on this forum.

This forum has unironically stopped school shootings and mass shootings.
Screams me

Bringing your shadows into the light will definitely help, but it won't cure the emptiness within you
Why the fuck are we so damn depressed

Screams me
Shocked GIF

excellent post once again brocel

keep m coming :feelsLightsaber:

7wmh5c7xqura1.jpg

the feds asking me "ron who is gothfoid? we have intercepted some worrying chats. youre looking at 10 years minimum. tell us everything you know retard and we might make it 9,5 years"

7wmh5c7xqura1.jpg

the feds asking me "ron who is gothffoid? we have ntercepted some worrying chats. youre looking at 10 years minimum. tell us everything you know retard and we might make it 9,5 years"
Made me grin irl :feelshaha:
62f2e041ac8cd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back