Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental incompetence, 20mg of Haldol and left in my own feces and urine in a psychward.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
See title basically what happened to me. Canadian foids are the most evil and will leave you to rot in your own shit then laugh at it. Women are the devil and enjoy other's suffering. Even the USA deemed Haldol a high risk med and pulled approval for its use in the elderly at least.

Last edited:
@Corvus @Puppeter @wereq @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade

I hope you get out of there soon, it's not a safe place to be.

Canadian foids are the most evil and will leave you to rot in your own shit then laugh at it.
Why do you think medically assisted death (aka euthanasia) is all the rage in Canada? Its because foids there are especially disgusted by low status men rotting before their eyes. They no longer want to care for them and are now actively trying to eradicate them from society through murder because it cramps their sexy glamorous nightlife with Chads.

Disgusting foids

Why do you think medically assisted death (aka euthanasia) is all the rage in Canada? Its because foids there are especially disgusted by low status men rotting before their eyes. They no longer want to care for them and are now actively trying to eradicate them from society through murder because it cramps their sexy glamorous nightlife with Chads.
7% of deaths in Quebec are MAID.

What happened when they gave you the (((Haldol)))? Did your brain shut off or something?

Yes it sounds like it's one of those countries where there's a firestorm of mental illness brewing, from more and more people going to therapy (useless), taking psych meds (potentially very dangerous) and in general letting the government work its way into their lives (always a terrible idea)
It's an unpopular talking point but legalizing drugs also probably makes this stuff even worse in the long run, even if it's fun in the short term, because most people are not that great at self-medicating for their issues either. As an example both Canada and Netherlands legalized weed and they are the highest on the MAID index.

I've been out for a bit tbh brain is still fucked though and health took a nosedive.
maybe they changed the laws on how much they can restrict your freedom, i've heard a ton of horror stories about psych wards not letting people leave but that may be outdated by now

Yes it sounds like it's one of those countries where there's a firestorm of mental illness brewing
Because the family structure and social fabric collapsed after women got rights to be whores and fuck chads.

Because the family structure and social fabric collapsed after women got rights to be whores and fuck chads.
Yeah but we have that almost all over the world.
There's some hot spots however where the government and the people have gone full demonic for MAID to become lawful, implemented, and popular.

What happened when they gave you the (((Haldol)))? Did your brain shut off or something?
Sort of meds only work 1/3 of the time and to be fair I spent the entire time trying to flush my system of it with excessive amounts of food and water.

@Puppeter @Pancakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back