Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mentalcel Trait: Humans would not be able to relate to you if you didn't emulate other people

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I admit that my entire personality is not something intrinsic to me, it is a result of emulations of other people.
I tried to be stoic like my dad, I tried to be funny like a class clown in elementary school, I tried to religion maxxx like my mom
Without these emulations throughout my life, I wouldn't even be human.
It's as if though I've created a character by plagiarizing other people which had the result of making me seem normal in this world of humans.

If I were to have any kind of intrinsic personality, it would be of a person that doesn't care about anything or anyone.
I had to teach myself to make facial expression to display emotions.
This isn't normal.

Last edited:
My personality is my own. I don't seek to please.

It's not a result to please, it's more like I like that personality so i want to be like that.
I have no intrinsic personality of my own that came to me without outside influence.

Good thing im not human

20201202 192955

It's not a result to please, it's more like I like that personality so i want to be like that.
I have no intrinsic personality of my own that came to me without outside influence.
Subconsciously you are trying to please the people you are familiar with in a bid to become accepted by them.

Subconsciously you are trying to please the people you are familiar with in a bid to become accepted by them.
Hard to say, I'm not conscious of my unconscious. But it doesn't feel like that's the reason.

Hard to say, I'm not conscious of my unconscious. But it doesn't feel like that's the reason.
Maybe you're ego is speaking right now. Nobody wants to admit they're trying to please others. It's OK man.

Maybe you're ego is speaking right now. Nobody wants to admit they're trying to please others. It's OK man.
I think I may lack self awareness tbh. Low iqcel.

I just do/say what I think people expect me to do/say.

You have to change your mentality. Stop trying to please others. Please yourself instead.
i didnt even know i was trying to please others tbh
Nah, it's not too much of a problem. It just works well enough for the little social interaction that I need to do.
it gets me by

i didnt even know i was trying to please others tbh

it gets me by
The moment your personality changes from person to person, it means you're a people pleaser. Try to pick a personality you like and stick with it regardless of whom you're with.

The moment your personality changes from person to person, it means you're a people pleaser. Try to pick a personality you like and stick with it regardless of whom you're with.
It doesn't change from person to person, it's more like a conglomeration of other people's personalities. It's like I pick and chose them. But none of them are intrinsically my own internally.

It doesn't change from person to person, it's more like a conglomeration of other people's personalities. It's like I pick and chose them. But none of them are intrinsically my own internally.
Well either way, we can safely say it's not the real you. You have to find your own identity and own up to it. Make it yours.
Autism thinking this is a response
GrAYcel moment.

Can relate this. I literally don't exist as a person because I missed most developmental milestones. I try to do what is expected from me, but I really can't pretend very well.

I have slip-ups all the time especially when everything comes down to spontaneity, this is really the problem with lacking neurotypicality: The lack of spontaneity.

Intelligence is mental flexibility, which allows one to master different subjects and acquire intellect that is usable for solving new problems/questions, neurotypicality/attractiveness is social flexibility which allows you to accumulate social capital and react/adapt to new/changing situations quickly, when an intelligent person gets confronted with a new problem he can come up with a solution based on abstracting concepts from older problems while a person with lower intelligence is far slower or has to be confronted with it before (e.g. having to do research, reading books) which will ultimately lead to that person being weeded out in more difficult situations (e.g. exams).

The same thing also goes for social skills: You can pretend to have them at a surface level, but when something new/spontaneous happens (which happens with living beings all the time) the mask falls.

You have to find your own identity and own up to it
How do I do that?
Can relate this. I literally don't exist as a person because I missed most developmental milestones. I try to do what is expected from me, but I really can't pretend very well.

I have slip-ups all the time especially when everything comes down to spontaneity, this is really the problem with lacking neurotypicality: The lack of spontaneity.

Intelligence is mental flexibility, which allows one to master different subjects and acquire intellect that is usable for solving new problems/questions, neurotypicality/attractiveness is social flexibility which allows you to accumulate social capital and react/adapt to new/changing situations quickly, when an intelligent person gets confronted with a new problem he can come up with a solution based on abstracting concepts from older problems while a person with lower intelligence is far slower or has to be confronted with it before (e.g. having to do research, reading books) which will ultimately lead to that person being weeded out in more difficult situations (e.g. exams).

The same thing also goes for social skills: You can pretend to have them at a surface level, but when something new/spontaneous happens (which happens with living beings all the time) the mask falls.
basically what I got out of that was this: It's over

Jews aren't humans op
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

No, but in all seriousness, I guess I can relate. It's ok to larp as a "normal" person to avoid problems in life. If I were my true self everytime I interact with people I would be behind bars already. That's why I avoid interactions irl as much as I can, it's tiring pretending to be someone else all the time for no reward, fuck that shit

basically what I got out of that was this: It's over
Basically yes from my experience. I accepted that fact for me, it doesn't need to be case with everyone. But from my experience people instinctively know whether someone is alright or not, almost like an aura or something like that. Even after years of training I still fail to blend in.

That's basically the problem. It's as if the biological compass that tells normies how to navigate through social situations doesn't exist in people like us and that's why we have to navigate through a minefield of social interactions with trial and error - and even the experience one gathers can often not be used in new situations because unexpected things happen with people all the time and people will see that you don't react with spontaneity and think this is off.

I try to become actively more uncaring towards others and their social judgement of me as a cope, but it doesn't work out all the time and some things still get under my skin.
No, but in all seriousness, I guess I can relate. It's ok to larp as a "normal" person to avoid problems in life. If I were my true self everytime I interact with people I would be behind bars already. That's why I avoid interactions irl as much as I can, it's tiring pretending to be someone else all the time for no reward, fuck that shit
This tbh.

Jews aren't humans op
View attachment 380217
If I were my true self everytime I interact with people I would be behind bars already.
absolutely brootal

Basically yes from my experience. I accepted that fact for me, it doesn't need to be case with everyone. But from my experience people instinctively know whether someone is alright or not, almost like an aura or something like that. Even after years of training I still fail to blend in.

That's basically the problem. It's as if the biological compass that tells normies how to navigate through social situations doesn't exist in people like us and that's why we have to navigate through a minefield of social interactions with trial and error - and even the experience one gathers can often not be used in new situations because unexpected things happen with people all the time and people will see that you don't react with spontaneity and think this is off.

I try to become actively more uncaring towards others and their social judgement of me as a cope, but it doesn't work out all the time and some things still get under my skin.
I'm naturally pretty unemotional and use the same coping mechanism, but I regret it afterwards like "I wish I tried being friends with this person, or I wish I was more open with that person"

It's as if though I've created a character by plagiarizing other people which had the result of making me seem normal in this world of humans.

If I were to have any kind of intrinsic personality, it would be of a person that doesn't care about anything or anyone.
This isn't normal.
You know the brutal part though? You are human but you are experiencing these disoriented feelings because you are considered ugly to others.
jfl at being human tbh

See what kind of things interest you. Start from there! Music, television shows, hobbies.
dont like music anymore, dont watch tv shows, just read random wikipedia articles on random shit and watch youtube about random shit

You know the brutal part though? You are human but you are experiencing these disoriented feelings because you are considered ugly to others.
jfl at being human tbh
I know, I"m not human, I am subhuman.

If I were to be my true self I'd have to go ER.
(I mean go to emergency room, because my true self is sick)

You are considered subhuman because of your looks by others but anatomically, physically and biologically you still an unremarkable human just like me and most others. As the dogpill proves nonchad males are some of the lowest of the low and are below most animals in how they are regarded. This has only gotten worse with society privileging and considering animal life better than human life. Even among the conservatives that scoff at PETA dogs and other pets are considered on par with humans and animal cruelty is now a serious crime on par with murder of another human, as many people are fine with.
Trends we didn't start or stop and had no control over, but that nonetheless have made the status of human males even lower over the years imo.

If I were to be my true self I'd have to go ER.
(I mean go to emergency room, because my true self is sick)
Based

You are considered subhuman because of your looks by others but anatomically, physically and biologically you still an unremarkable human just like me and most others. As the dogpill proves nonchad males are some of the lowest of the low and are below most animals in how they are regarded. This has only gotten worse with society privileging and considering animal life better than human life. Even among the conservatives that scoff at PETA dogs and other pets are considered on par with humans and animal cruelty is now a serious crime on par with murder of another human, as many people are fine with.
Trends we didn't start or stop and had no control over, but that nonetheless have made the status of human males even lower over the years imo.
brootal, we as incels aren't even subhuman or subanimal in that case. We are subatomic.

brootal, we as incels aren't even subhuman or subanimal in that case. We are subatomic.
No we are human but completely unremarkable, unappealing and unattractive to look at and discount versions of better looking men in women's eyes.

No we are human but completely unremarkable, unappealing and unattractive to look at and discount versions of better looking men in women's eyes.
discount version would imply they would see as something comparable but worse. But women don't even see us as the same species.

discount version would imply they would see as something comparable but worse. But women don't even see us as the same species.
Yeah women see us as uglier inferior versions of what they could get in more attractive men hence they see us as discount of better looking men.
If women didn't see us as the same species we'd probably be treated better man hasn't the dogpill and animalpill taught you anything? Hell even the insectpill. That's right women can tolerate insects better than ugly human males.

Yeah women see us as uglier inferior versions of what they could get in more attractive men hence they see us as discount of better looking men.
If women didn't see us as the same species we'd probably be treated better man hasn't the dogpill and animalpill taught you anything? Hell even the insectpill. That's right women can tolerate insects better than ugly human males.
women want ugly men to kill insects because they want to see disgusting things in her eyes kill each other.

women want ugly men to kill insects because they want to see disgusting things in her eyes kill each other.
If ugly men are asexual then maybe.
But if ugly men are sexual they prefer insects most likely.

dont like music anymore, dont watch tv shows, just read random wikipedia articles on random shit and watch youtube about random shit

You sound boring, man. No hate.

I admit that my entire personality is not something intrinsic to me, it is a result of emulations of other people.
I tried to be stoic like my dad, I tried to be funny like a class clown in elementary school, I tried to religion maxxx like my mom

This isn't normal.
If you were Chad you could act as you please & be received positively.

I can relate to this. It is like I lack a personality on my own, and I also used to basically adopt a different persona in different situations by copying other people. In high school and college, for instance, I tried to copy the behaviour of the popular guys, because I hoped that it would get me sex. Then I got blackpilled.

Today, I have stopped doing that though, because I have realized it is just an unnecessary waste of energy that does not gain me anything.

Don't worry. I'm actually pretty good at assessing people based on certain things.
You have to change your mentality. Stop trying to please others. Please yourself instead.
You have to find your own identity and own up to it. Make it yours.
See what kind of things interest you. Start from there! Music, television shows, hobbies.
You sound boring, man. No hate.
Why are you using that slur?
you are just Jewish. Stop being self-hating, nothing wrong with being Jewish.
PicsArt 12 03 093337

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back