Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mentalcel Trait: Humans would not be able to relate to you if you didn't emulate other people

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Good thing im not human
Maxresdefault

Wtf is this?

Subconsciously you are trying to please the people you are familiar with in a bid to become accepted by them.
Exactly the reason, no one would ever emulate anything if they never felt the need to please.

You'd be genuine if you didn't try to impress, there is no coping your way out of this objective statement.

Omfg how can u even cope this hard nigga :lul:
Keep crying for me faggot.
Exactly the reason, no one would ever emulate anything if they never felt the need to please.

You'd be genuine if you didn't try to impress, there is no coping your way out of this objective statement.
Somebody else who understands the human psyche. Good to know there's not only idiots here bro.

Keep crying for me faggot.

Somebody else who understands the human psyche. Good to know there's not only idiots here bro.
Are you gonna write a self help book? You could sell it on fags.me :lul:

i tried to act like chad but gave up and just started going off on femoids like the burger king plane guy

NIGGER :feelshaha:

Cope, you are just Jewish. Stop being self-hating, nothing wrong with being Jewish.
Idc about jew identity (other than religion coping), I'm just an incel.
Also, most jews on this forum call themselves kikecels.

I pick my personality based on the situation I'm a vessel that can be anything and anyone

@Copexodius Maximus
@BenBerger
I talk to him everyday

@Copexodius Maximus
@BenBerger
I talk to him everyday
Does he still have an account here? Tell him he was a based usercel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4