Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalceldom is REAL and those who deny it are coping HARD

No amount of charisma will get you likes on Tinder, fam, I guarantee it
Luckily, there are still a lot of foids who don't have Tinder as their only means of dating. Incels in 2040 will be in deep-shit related to that issue btw.

Luckily, there are still a lot of foids who don't have Tinder as their only means of dating. Incels in 2040 will be in deep-shit related to that issue btw.
We are there already it seems. Certainly won’t take till 2040. 2025 at latest. Also JFL at mentalcels If you look good you are a fakecel

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on @Caesercel ban?

I would like to mention that circumstance plays a large role. Even an 8 isn't getting anywhere if he doesn't go out, doesn't have friends, or whatever else. He can have all the charisma, mentality, whatever else, but a lack of social interaction is gonna lynch him in the end
gigacope.

chad can use tinder and order girls over to his house

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on @Caesercel ban?

gigacope.

chad can use tinder and order girls over to his house
If you’re sub8 then mental illness, autism and licenselessness are death sentences. Look up mental on scientific blackpill

I'm sorry, but even so if a chad has some mental illness, foids will always 99% approach him.

You have to be low tier normie or lower to be calling yourrself a mentalcel.