Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Descendants 3 is fucking real life

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember having to watch this trash disney movie shit with my little cousin a long time ago. This movie is exactly what happens irl. Basically a foid becomes evil because she couldn’t get a chad. She starts trying to rule over the kingdom and turn everyone into statues and get mentally insane. This is a good representation of how foids act irl when they get rejected by chad or treated like shit by chad.

They’ll start acting extremely angry and evil towards us to impress chad and they’ll start hating all men(not chads tho).There’s also a orbiter of the movie who follows the villain around but of course since it’s disney, the orbiter/loser is also chad but orbiters are usually normies

Last edited:
maybe i need to watch that shit :feelskek:
movie came out in 2019 so it couldnt have been that long ago

maybe i need to watch that shit :feelskek:
movie came out in 2019 so it couldnt have been that long ago
it’s absolute cringe but the foid villain going on a angry tangent over a chad was hilarious.

Disney movies have caused irreparable damage to society.

I saw the first one a long time ago. I only remember that an actor from Ant Farm was on it. Almost none of those disney live action movies are good. They're all low budget and garbage.

I remember having to watch this trash disney movie shit with my little cousin a long time ago. This movie is exactly what happens irl. Basically a foid becomes evil because she couldn’t get a chad. She starts trying to rule over the kingdom and turn everyone into statues and get mentally insane. This is a good representation of how foids act irl when they get rejected by chad or treated like shit by chad.

They’ll start acting extremely angry and evil towards us to impress chad and they’ll start hating all men(not chads tho).There’s also a orbiter of the movie who follows the villain around but of course since it’s disney, the orbiter/loser is also chad but orbiters are usually normies
i remember watching that shit and Ever After High with my little sister

fucking garbage goyslop

I notice all disney shit just has subliminal goyim messaging to fuck with you

The new despicable me movie had Gru's new baby hating his truecel father while adoring his becky mother, gee, what a surprise

i remember watching that shit and Ever After High with my little sister

fucking garbage goyslop

I notice all disney shit just has subliminal goyim messaging to fuck with you

The new despicable me movie had Gru's new baby hating his truecel father while adoring his becky mother, gee, what a surprise
yeah despicable me has turned bluepilled since the second movie. The second film didn’t even make sense, gru showed no interested in the beckie until like near the end of the film.

yeah despicable me has turned bluepilled since the second movie. The second film didn’t even make sense, gru showed no interested in the beckie until like near the end of the film.
i honestly dont know if i can keep going on

even all the things i used to enjoy as a child have come back to taunt me

all the shit i used to watch and enjoy is pointed towards doing nothing but denigrating me

i honestly dont know if i can keep going on

even all the things i used to enjoy as a child have come back to taunt me

all the shit i used to watch and enjoy is pointed towards doing nothing but denigrating me
all the black pill movies just ended up being bluepilled and that’s what brainwashes normies into thinking that the bluepill is real

all the black pill movies just ended up being bluepilled and that’s what brainwashes normies into thinking that the bluepill is real
they all try to trick me into thinking that its not my face's fault

they try to trick me into thinking its my personality, they want to make fun of me and then blame me for why