Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory (MENTALCELS GTFIH) Is It Possible To Fake Having Autism To Be Approved For Autismbuxx (SSI)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I've been pondering this for a long time.

I hate wageslaving in retail. I hate wageslaving in general. I need out! I just want to go NEET. It's not fair! Why do I, as an incel, have to work? I don't work for a purpose, I only work to pay off my car loan. I live with my parents and have no other bills to pay so what's the purpose of me having to work (besides making it easier for the CEO to afford a new yacht)?

So I've been thinking of ways to fake being mentally disabled so my doctor could approve me for SSI.

Is it doable? Has anyone here tried faking a mental disability? And for guys here who actually have a mental disability, how much $ do you get?

(Tbh maybe just showing my doctor I have an account here would be enough :feelshaha:)

I don't think it's easy to fraud yourself through the psychological evaluation

I don't think it's easy to fraud yourself through the psychological evaluation
yeah, its a waste of time and money unless you have a very obvious mental disorder.

btw congrats on becoming a commander. :feelshehe:

Unironically, just be yourself bro

based on your posts i dont think you'll need to fake anything.

Just act like a weeb and openly confess your attraction to 2D foids, hentai, waifus etc.

You'll be put on the autism priority list.